Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

i like the hustling still goin on even tho we up 44

i hope the knicks are watching

we comin for some payback

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Asik takes some extremely hard fouls... I worry about him sometimes.
I've noticed that too...Powell tried to break his back there.

I've been impressed with how Asik gets tangled in awkward, potentially injury causing situations without getting hurt. 

He's more agile than advertised. 

He's just slow footed. 

51-19
pimp.gif

Just Another Day At The Office

Asik will be really solid once he gets in the weight room and learn how to gather and go up with strength.  Glad he wasn't traded.

indifferent.gif

RealSkipBayless 
Most impressive half of yr by DRose/Bulls. But Hawks quit - in part b/c Bulls fans took over their arena! Shameful. 
half a minute ago via Facebook

ZachLowe_SI
Fine, Derrick: Half of the year, it is. 
about 2 hours ago via web

Couldn't agree more w/ @KDonhoops: Dwight has been atop my MVP ballot all year, deserves it far ahead of Rose.
about 11 hours ago via web

Ehhh, Skip always stirs the pot with comments like that.  I like his brother Rick much better; great food at his restaurants 
eek.gif

Zach Lowe used to run a Celtics blog before SI, so I'm not really surprise on his view
laugh.gif

One of the greatest halves of basketball I've ever watched., to be honest. I recorded the game so I watched that first 3 quarters with no commercials (skipped the 4th). All I can say is wow.

This feels too good honestly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

G this mog Rasule really had the audacity to do the "45"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

The Bulls allowed this mockery and I'm a Philly dude but 45 should be off limits.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

What exactly is this "45" y'all speak of?
nerd.gif
lg_jordan45_ap_01.jpg

Oh..AND %#@! A SKIP BAYLESS

I'm tired of all these analysts not showing no love....I swear when I'm working for ESPN I PROMISE YALL, I'm A Put On For My City!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ people saying Rose winning the MVP would be a travesty.

For most of the year he had to carry the team with Boozer and/or Noah out. He's averaging around 25/8/4 for a 6'3" point guard, which has been done maybe 10 times before. He's upped his 3PT% from 26.7 to 33.0, which is not even including tonight's game. He accounts for a quarter of his team's offense; without Rose they simply won't function. And he's no longer the defensive liability he used to be (even though he's still gotta work on it) They have the second best record in the league, something which NO ONE predicted - and are in battle for 1st in the East with the C's. Do you really think LeBron should win after choking away all those games, having a decrease in his numbers from last year, and benefiting from having Wade & Bosh? Dwight is probably second, but they don't give MVPs to a 4th seeded team unless he's putting up gaudy numbers. Dirk is a good candidate too, but the Mavs have slowed down recently and he missed too many games. Face it haters, Rose is the MVP of the 2010-2011 NBA Season. 

Back
Top Bottom