Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I'm kinda bored of the regular season.  Only thing keeping me interested is seeing if Bulls get the 1st seed. 

If we had the seed locked up I would probably not be watching anymore games until the playoffs. 

nerd.gif

over/under Derrick Rose with 30 points....

Hopefully TA starts out on him.

I'd take the under.

I see Rose with a 21, 7 and 4 game tonight.  Book it.  Lol.

Spoiler [+]
let's see if I'm right

Those playoff prices are crazy. If I go, ima have go the eBay or craigslist route like I have in the past.

I wanted to go to tonight's game, but I'll be at the Metro for the Travie McCoy/ XV/ Donnis concert.

I dont see yall scoring a 100 on our defense. I actually see both sides struggling offensively, but Grizz dont defend the 3 well. So, Korver just may go off on us again smh.

CC, is that your store? Any NT discounts? I want that Rose shirt. I need Stacey cheesing on the back though.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

CC, is that your store? Any NT discounts? I want that Rose shirt. I need Stacey cheesing on the back though.

nah not my store i found it on another forum & ordered....when they came in i wanted to share with the Chi NT Fam.... The Asik & Destroy is next on my snipe list
pimp.gif

Drose said he is donating a stack for every point he scores this weekend toward the tsunami effort. 40+ tonight book it...

Back
Top Bottom