Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Wow, just wow.

Just like how the Cubs fans invade Miller Park....always good to see Chicago fans outnumbering Milwaukee fans at their own place!

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif

M.V.P.

I don't know how anyone could be rooting for the opposition on home court...@+# just baffles me.
It's obvious that there were at least 10,000 Bulls' fans in attendance. But how many Bucks' fans were cheering for Chicago/ Rose????

Dang! Bulls really lookin' like a contender with these wins they are having! It will be great to see a matchup in the playoffs between the bulls and the heat!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought about making the drive to this game and also hit up some breweries in the area. Seeing the game, I totally regret not doing it.

Yeah im bored on a saturday night at school.....

@KCJHoop: DRose on his accomplishments: "I didn't do sh-t yet. We're a team that gets in the first round and loses. We're trying to get past that."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How can anyone possibly hate the kid? Real ___ %%%%!My boy puttin on for the city and I love it! We have something special with this boy here
embarassed.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ESPNChiBulls Nick Friedell�
Noah says thumb is OK. He just banged it against the rim. It looks swollen but he should be fine. He also said D. Rose is pretty good.
1 minute ago

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Doubt its anything serious tho...as long as he's healthy for playoffs I'm good, Jo's a fighter he's going to be out there regardless�

KCJHoop K.C Johnson�
Rose scored or assisted on the Bulls' final 16 points.
2 minutes ago�

Thats MVP %%%%!!�
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

3 things stand out in this video to me:

1. �Jennings got TAPPED�
sick.gif

2. �Fans Reaction
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. �Boozer's Reaction when D.Rose crosses Jennings, you can see him say "damnnnn" and then his reaction at the end of the play�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO at Boozer, that slow mo 'damn' kills me.

"I didn't do s--- yet," Rose said, using the kind of strong language the media isn't used to hearing from the mild-mannered point guard. "We've got to get to the second round. That's what we're trying to do now. We're a team where we get to the first [round] and we lose. First round, we lose. We're trying to get past that now."

This is exactly what I love about this kid. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ColdCity

http://www.chitownclothing.com/

Thank me later
Ok NT Fam i just got a code to use at checkout for %15 off your order from the owner of ChiTownClothing type in JOAKIM @ checkout 
pimp.gif

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]should wk till mid-April when they would mail out playoff specials.......
[/font]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Did you contact the seller?  Nice work. I'm going to pick up a shirt or two in the morning. Def getting that Rose one. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

eek.gif
@ that move rose put on jennings
laugh.gif
he had a few others that missed the highlight cut.  He spun him around in the first half too.
pimp.gif

and they say the boy is just a scorer ... 17 assists ... light work out there ... carving up jennings and then walking away nonchalantly ...

laugh.gif
@ boozer reaction ... son is a fan out there ... can anyone tell me if brewer, korver and booz reacted / watched d - will like that ? i've seen quite a few jazz games over the years and i haven't but correct me if i'm wrong

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

eek.gif
@ that move rose put on jennings
laugh.gif
he had a few others that missed the highlight cut.  He spun him around in the first half too.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
  You mean more like every time Jennings was on him Rose crossed him or did him dirty somehow and easily went right by him.  I think the only time Jennings stayed in front of him was when the bulls were up 4 at the end and then rose had to turn around and hit a fade away from inside the free throw line in his face.  
roll.gif

I was lucky enough to go to the game last night and it was going crazy in there. We had this "bucks fan" sitting in front of us talking smack and waving his Packers hat in our face the entire game; I was like, is this guy serious??? Not even the right sport... After all his heckling the entire game dude was just looking down at the floor late in the 4th but I let him know where I'm from and who my MVP was. 

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Is it me or do I see more bandwagon bulls fans out now

Thats always going to happen with any "successful" season, its just the reality of sports.

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

^^ true but I been exposing people...lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I been airing mugs out on my Facebook bout these bandwagon fans....But at the end of the day we can't do #!! about it cause it's tradition..lol i'm sure it happens in every city 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom