Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Marcus Fizer, Eddie Robinson, Rick Brunson, Eric Piatkwski, Lawrence Funderburke, Dalibor Bagaric, Eddie Curry, Jalen Rose, Ron Mercer, Frank Williams, Jared Reiner , Corey Benjamin, Khalid El Amin, Michael Ruffin.......................................

Believe me bro, I know how bad it was.
stop, stop, stop,
laugh.gif

Hated them with a passion...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Jamal was decent with us tho...

Tonight is a good chance for us to prove we are for real. The 76ers have been playing decent as of late, especially knocking the Celtics out. We need to cut their hearts out early. I'm all for the close games and all, but I wanna see us put them away so there is no funny business.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Marcus Fizer, Eddie Robinson, Rick Brunson, Eric Piatkwski, Lawrence Funderburke, Dalibor Bagaric, Eddie Curry, Jalen Rose, Ron Mercer, Frank Williams, Jared Reiner , Corey Benjamin, Khalid El Amin, Michael Ruffin.......................................

Believe me bro, I know how bad it was.

sweet uundrcrwn shirt in the making
kornel david, andrew lang, rusty larue, john starks, hersey harkins, chris antsey, matt amloney, THE MAYOR, dedric willoughby, aj guyton, jake voskul, bryce drew, kevin ollie, greg anthony, moar charles oakley, travis best, lonny, donyel, dupree, brunso, gill, paul shirley, jyd, linton, brunson, blount, frank will, othella, luke schenscher, sweets, eddie basden, malik, viktor crap-ya

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

yea post Jordan era..was tragic
To say the least. This season has been great; I can't say that I believe we will win the title this year, but to know that we are back in that conversation is
pimp.gif

That Tuesday Game vs NYK at Joes Would Be NUTS

$2 pitchers of beer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Place get's packed like none other on tuesdays, by 730 your guaranteed to be waiting atleast 30 minutes in line   
sick.gif

tired.gif

Same story. Opponents shoot a high percentage against us in the 1st half. We'll figure it out and put the clamps on them in the 2nd. The only question is will they be able to put enough offense together to mount a run because this Sixers squad can play defense.

Well, at least we went on a run.

But we need to play much better if we want to win. Really sick of this slow start crap.

I told my man that the bulls would probably lose tonight after what the sixers pulled yesterday hopefully I'm wrong. Not looking to good though

Back
Top Bottom