Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I knew the Bulls d was gunna figure out the Sixers.  But we gotta convert when we make stops.  We may not have enough offense tonight to win, this sixers D is on par with ours.  

that was a nasty fall for jrue ...
30t6p3b.gif

refs a lil inconsistent ... but at the end of the day ... the lead was too big from the start and that is the problem

Derrick has to take better care of the ball. Just had an off night all around tonight. Slow start finally bit us in the $@%
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
 tonights game was disheartening. but two good things to remember:

1.) Boston lost tonight so the Bulls are still 2.5 games up in the conference
pimp.gif

3.) These corny Sixers may have won tonight, but am sure they will get eliminated in the first round of the Playoffs
wink.gif

cant win them all. only thing we can do now is re-evaluate and come back strong for the next game. The Bulls need to stop coming out of the gate slowly and start playing ferocious right off the back. I think this taught them to stop taking these lesser teams for granted.

Oh and screw Elton Brand
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

D-Rose 10 TO 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Mos def has to protect the ball better..,.
I get worried everytime he gets hit 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

My guy just called me sounding like were 10-56...Were good, still in 1st place and we still control our destiny..We just need to come out on attack mode EARLY every game...Sets the tone for the whole squad.

although Boston lost, this by no means is cool. Miami is on the warpath.The thing about the one seed is you gotta hold on to it.this time of year is when you handle your biz..losing to them at home makes it even worse...we were down 23 to the 76ers, the same team we damn near 50 months earlier

I'm not going into panic mode, but I am disappointed in the effort and the result tonight.

getmoneyforever wrote:
its cool Boston lost also so I guess thats cool
Boston loss so its cool that y'all loss ..?

wat in the world I would be upset we couldn't gain a bigger cushion 

Originally Posted by bdis1986

getmoneyforever wrote:
its cool Boston lost also so I guess thats cool
Boston loss so its cool that y'all loss ..?

wat in the world I would be upset we couldn't gain a bigger cushion 

Hes obviously referring to the fact that at least Boston isnt a game closer than they were this morning. You really dont get that???

I personally just want Ws. We had the  game within our grasp tonight (especially after that big lead they had) but just failed to take advantage of opportunities when the D caused stops.  Boston losing tonight as well soothes the sting slightly but I wish we were able to increase the lead.

Good game Philly. 

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

although Boston lost, this by no means is cool. Miami is on the warpath.The thing about the one seed is you gotta hold on to it.this time of year is when you handle your biz..losing to them at home makes it even worse...we were down 23 to the 76ers, the same team we damn near 50 months earlier

I'm not going into panic mode, but I am disappointed in the effort and the result tonight.

I agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom