Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

^Nice Video up there...
Probably 2 more wins for Bulls and 1 more loss for Miami and Boston then Bulls lock #1 seed..

Honestly I could've never imagine Bulls being #1, #3 and 55 wins was my prediction.. I remember I posted in this thread, #2 was a reach..

Right now, Bulls need to get healthy come Playoff time..

I just hope D.Rose and the Bulls win at least 1 Championship...

I'm still waiting who's gonna be this generations "Career Killer"...

I can't say the same about Kobe, Spurs won 4, Detroit and Miami each has 1..

MJ killed a lot of careers.. Sir Charles, Ewing, 'Nique, LJ, Malone, Stockton, and etc.

I won't be able to make it on Thurs. Gotta work.
frown.gif

I got 2 free passes from my website to a Luol Deng NBA 2k11 and Fifa 11 Tournament for his charity today. So me and a friend went... it was a blast. Met Taj, Korver and Deng...
Me and Taj
2j0jdyf.jpg

Korver and Taj
261jmtt.jpg

Me and my friend with Deng
21e6xlc.jpg

I seriously thought about going to that event and doing work in Fifa 11.

Me + Chelsea = GAME OVER !!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I seriously thought about going to that event and doing work in Fifa 11.

Me + Chelsea = GAME OVER !!
Me on the sticks with Inter = Reynolds.
more fifa players
pimp.gif

im only good against the computer against others i crumble
frown.gif

point guard who was handed 2 mvp's vs point guard who manhandled the league enroute to his first
pimp.gif

going to the game tonight. I wasn't planning on going but my job couldn't sell all the tickets they bought, and they're eating the rest of the unsold tickets so I took one. I guess they had to give em away because the previous two outing the seats were better.(10-15 rows behind the rim by the Bulls bench.) Bad part is that the tickets are in the 300 section. But u can't beat a free bulls ticket.
pimp.gif
 Let's Go Bulls!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

can't beat a free bulls ticket.
pimp.gif
Let's Go Bulls!
You are correct, sir.  I'm still waiting if my buddy can't go to Thursday's game.  Celts are the only team I haven't watched 'em play against live this season.

A win's a win...but I would've been happier had we closed it out earlier by keeping that lead.

Back
Top Bottom