Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Rose coming through AGAIN when the pressures on...
pimp.gif

Wish it was a cleaner win though.

Big matchup Thursday night...should be a playoff atmosphere with the Celtics in town

Also gotta make sure we don't fall apart the next game vs CLE (trap game at its finest)

I say 29 for Pooh Thursday 22 for Luol....
pimp.gif

Even when we were up 22 I was telling myself "were up like this now and were not even playing that good, especially these last couple games" scary what this team can be if we got it going on all cylinders again how we were when we were blowing teams out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm excited for the Playoffs fellas!

playoffs will be kicked off...we have high expectations this year and I feel we will live up to them and exceed them

I gotta soak this all in and enjoy it

Yeah, there needs to be energy from the start. I think Thursday will be a statement game.

I have a feeling we'll come out and play a complete game, especially after reading this line by Pooh:

"I don't feel like I won tonight," Bulls point guard Derrick Rose said," "We're taking steps back. We've got to come back [Wednesday] practice hard, and make sure we get things together."

This will be our chance to show what we are made of. ALthough this isn't a "must-win" game, it's a game we need to win to let them old farts know its our time and their window has closed.  

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

This will be our chance to show what we are made of. ALthough this isn't a "must-win" game, it's a game we need to win to let them old farts know its our time and their window has closed.  
Agreed, I think the '91 team made a similar statement vs. Bird and Co. late in that season as well.  Changing of the guard....

It's about time CA, we been rebuilding since '98. I expect a spectacular showing. It seems like we been playing bored against the "other" teams, eg PHO last night.

You coming to Joes tomorrow? Or do you have tix?

It's about time CA, we been rebuilding since '98. I expect a spectacular showing. It seems like we been playing bored against the "other" teams, eg PHO last night.

I'll know by tomorrow morning about the tix.

In case, 7pm at Joe's?

I'm going to need u guys to win tomorrow night so my "Heatles" can have breathing room for that 2nd seed.

Then we dual it out in the ECF.  
wink.gif

Yeh yall gotta deal with Boston 2nd round regardless, if yall make it to see us though...it will be crazy on this board

Originally Posted by CAto312

I'll know by tomorrow morning about the tix.

In case, 7pm at Joe's?

WARNING if you coming to joes leave early...we learned our lesson last time vs the warm.....got caught in that bottleneck
mad.gif

Yeh yall gotta deal with Boston 2nd round regardless, if yall make it to see us though...it will be crazy on this board

I dont know i see the knicks moving to the 6th seed and boston staying at 3. Maybe the knicks can pull that one off and beat boston in the first round then you guys would have to play the knicks in the 2nd, while we get 76ers and the Magic. 

Should be interesting though.

Nah, we will play the winner of the 4 vs 5 in the second round. We can only see the 2 or 3 in the ECF

Back
Top Bottom