Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

question, why in the blue hell did riley sign curry?

Why not? He can score the ball and he's better than any other Center the Heat have. 
I've really never understood why people act like Curry is a complete bust/incompetent basketball player. The man put up 20 and 7 last time he had a full healthy season. He was a large reason for our success in 04-05, which was definitely the best post-Jordan team with the exception of this year. 
Wrong 06-07>04-05
No, I'm not "wrong". The 04-05 team started 2-13, they played much better basketball than the 06-07 team. My use of definitely indicated that what I was saying was an opinion

Originally Posted by Remi23

Why not? He can score the ball and he's better than any other Center the Heat have. 
I've really never understood why people act like Curry is a complete bust/incompetent basketball player. The man put up 20 and 7 last time he had a full healthy season. He was a large reason for our success in 04-05, which was definitely the best post-Jordan team with the exception of this year. 
Wrong 06-07>04-05
No, I'm not "wrong". The 04-05 team started 2-13, they played much better basketball than the 06-07 team. My use of definitely indicated that what I was saying was an opinion

He is referring to the 06-07 season with the Knicks, which was his best statistical season. But he also logged the most minutes of his career and was the focal point of a BAD Knicks teams.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Anyone thinking of getting tickets for the 1st round in Indiana? Might do that if i can get a deal

i got people in indy so i was already hoping indy locked up #8 we just gotta handle our biz
off wk at 5:30 s/b at Joe's around tipoff if not earlier.......

Anyone thinking of getting tickets for the 1st round in Indiana? Might do that if i can get a deal

I'm down for the roadtrip, Polly ride down with my uncleMan I'm itching to take off early and get some of them beers and wings in my system

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm down for the roadtrip, Polly ride down with my uncleMan I'm itching to take off early and get some of them beers and wings in my system
I was looking at Game 3!! I had like 3 tickets, section 117 row 7 for $120 a pop....My boy snagged some $20 200 section seats for game 3 no clue how! 
eek.gif

But im out of state already in Iowa for school and I won't be able to miss class/internship for the game 
frown.gif
frown.gif

I graduate the 14th of May so hopefully some 2nd round/ECF action i can get my hands on...but them prices are  
sick.gif
sick.gif

Smh @ me being the only black dude in Joe'sGot me at the bar looking all types of out of place
laugh.gif

"my bad fella's I'm just now waking up after falling asleep with Karma watching "My Baby Can Read"... should be titled My Baby Can Memorize"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

"my bad fella's I'm just now waking up after falling asleep with Karma watching "My Baby Can Read"... should be titled My Baby Can Memorize"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

same thing i said
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom