Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I wish we could play these old +!@%%*# in the playoffs, but I don't think they'll get passed the Heat.

Aye where's that Celtics fan who was in hear talking all crazy earlier???
nerd.gif

great win !!!! rose embarrassed rondo and co .... rondo was on the bench looking so lost

rose hitting all his free throws !

great 2nd half defense ... celts looked old

pimp.gif

Good game.
I'm glad we kept at it and didn't relinquish that lead.
Boozer and Kurt were getting their hands dirty today.....letting these clowns know we ain't the ones.

Y'all peep Deng going at KG.

Much congrats to this Bulls team and a great Regular season! I give nothing but credit and the utmost respect. Congrats Bulls fans, well deserved! 
pimp.gif

Played some great Basketball tonight! Rose makes Rondo look like a chump at the park field house...

I wanna win in the playoffs to go with this no 1 ranking. That's all I'm worried about right now since we should win tom if we play like we know we should.

Man words can't express how proud I am of this team this season. At best I thought we'd be a 3 seed at the beginning of the year but seeing Pooh just blossom the way he has is unbelievable. I was watching the '08 series earlier on NBATV and just seeing how different his demeanor is just unreal. He deferred and wasn't assertive, but now the kid is just a stone cold killer. It's also nice to know the bum *$* mog Ben Gordon is rotting in that city known as Detroit. 
I seriously don't wanna hear nonsense from Boston and Miami fans saying that the Bulls are just a regular season team. This team is extremely dangerous especially with home court advantage, I just can't wait for the playoffs begin. 
pimp.gif

Did you guys expect to be number #1 in the east with the potential MVP on your team before the season started???
Congrats, just shows what a difference a coach can make for a team as well as a true superstar. 

GREAT win tonight! It's a beautiful time to be a Bulls fan
pimp.gif

I swear D. Rose was cross Rondo over like MJ in '96. Dude was looking quite devestated after the game
laugh.gif
 This team is no joke. I really believe we can win it all this year
wink.gif

I told my fam it would be a 10+ killing...the torch has been passed as it was 20 years ago....

CAto312, do you know what the score of that game was?

Ant called it

I wont lie I thought it would be slot caller

But it's a way to kick my b day off even if it was the night before

Smh@ them giving us 3 shots of lemon water and calling it Patron
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom