Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by amel223

Skip Bayless just hates the Bulls. 

Says the Bulls did what they did last night cuz Celtics mailed it in and was waiting for the playoffs.  And that the Celtics just "let" Rose run a layup drill. 

indifferent.gif
Skip always says teams "mailed it in" ,etc when the Bulls whoop that #@#.  He's the polarizing commentator on that show, and his platform is to spew nonsense that sparks debate.  I pay him no mind, just like I do with Cowherd.

THIS skip's a {}

eek.gif
at the prices season finale game, alittle over face. Luckily I made a good choice and bought it last month for $20 each

I didn't feel this way before the season started, but anything less than a championship will be a disappointment to me...

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

hopefully we put the cavs away early so i can switch over to the cubs game
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Bulls now > Cubs ANY & EVERY SEASON
fixed
ill worry/watch about the sox after we get the larry 
glasses.gif

Sometimes we're too hesitant to take a shot when we get a good look and pass the ball to someone else. Rose driving and dishing out to Brewer is a perfect example; we tend to take a LOT of ball fakes, which works at times but they should just take a shot if they're wide open.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Sometimes we're too hesitant to take a shot when we get a good look and pass the ball to someone else. Rose driving and dishing out to Brewer is a perfect example; we tend to take a LOT of ball fakes, which works at times but they should just take a shot if they're wide open.
Yeah, I think sometimes they guys are a little too unselfish for their own good.  Deng used to drive me nuts earlier in the season with unnecessary pump fakes.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Ie. Bogans pump faking.
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly. Who is this dude fooling? I wish he would just take his shot instead of attempting to drive, which we all know he is not going to make a layup.

laugh.gif

We got all summer to think about the Sox/Cubs folks. Right now the Bulls are my number one priority. Speaking of which, anyone wanna start the official White Sox thread?

BTW, the chemistry on this team is something else. That play was beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom