Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

time to get this win
pimp.gif

Let's *%%$!$# go

Boozer let's try to get a good 15 and 10

Rose let's try to get to the line 10 times 8 dimes and limited the 3's to about 4 for the game

Deng and Noah keep up the good work Bogans 6 points G 6 %$*$%$$ points

Rose is never going to have just four 3 pt attempts in a game.  He gets 2 3 pt attempts off of end of quarter heaves alone lol.

Originally Posted by amel223

Rose is never going to have just four 3 pt attempts in a game.  He gets 2 3 pt attempts off of end of quarter heaves alone lol.

and i'm still going to %+%*$ about his shot selection ... like it's been said ... not only does he take too many but the heat check ones off balance, highly contested are the worst ...
30t6p3b.gif

i'll take everything else though ... esp. how he is playing right now ... 

i get more and more upset everytime this kid jacks a 3 ... it's too the point where he is just being defiant now ...
indifferent.gif

I'll live with his 3 pt shooting.  It may be annoying to you but son mixes it up.  He's not just shooting 3's. 

See this is my thing ......I don't see nobody talking about how many shots he has when they falling cuz the next person has 4 while he has 10

Originally Posted by CasperJr

See this is my thing ......I don't see nobody talking about how many shots he has when they falling cuz the next person has 4 while he has 10

people always complain when pg take that many shots ... b/c by definition a pg is a distributor ... we have a case where this guy rose is so damn good and he is the 1ST option so no one complained b/c over the course of a season his numbers were spectacular and he willed his team to so many victories and played great down the stretch ... 
under the microscope of the playoffs and being MVP when you continue to play like you have been playing but shoot poorly when many of the shots aren't in the flow of the offense ... THAT IS WHEN I START TO COMPLAIN ... but for the most part he gets a pass b/c he is the first option ... if he passes more maybe others can get more points ... 

ROSE can get his any time and that is why i get mad at those stupid 3's ... 

/rant

go bulls 

This is the best we have looked all playoffs.

...bout time that 62 win team showed up.

when rose passes ... this team is AMAZING ...
pimp.gif
... of course i mean they gotta hit their shots
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

they going in right now ... ROSE oding w/ the reverse dribble

Back
Top Bottom