Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by S4L3

This is the best we have looked all playoffs.

...bout time that 62 win team showed up.

I agree. Maybe it's me but it seems like tonight our bench is getting more minutes and I like how it seems the D has picked up because of it.

there have been a number of passes that have caught the bulls off guards
indifferent.gif
... i don't know what to think ... do they just think that he is always going to shoot? ...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

bulls are just playing great tonight ... i have no complaints outside of rose 3s

this

he needs to chill with that
he won't stop ... it's not even funny 
one day he'll get to 37% ... but as of now ... he needs to fall back ... and i'm typing this as he just buried 2 3's that hit nothing but net w/ solid rotation ... still
indifferent.gif

^
pimp.gif
 that's whassup! have u tried it on? If yes, how does it fit? Cuz I'm about to order the same size.

(if anyone can give me some nba.com coupon codes, i'd appreciate it)

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^
pimp.gif
 that's whassup! have u tried it on? If yes, how does it fit? Cuz I'm about to order the same size.

(if anyone can give me some nba.com coupon codes, i'd appreciate it)
Its an Xl and fits great. I'm 6'1"  205lbs. It is long though.  Not too baggy , not too tight. I love it. Can't wait to rock it.....weather pending  lol

I got a White Rose Jersey for Xmas.... Ex gf bought it for me while we were dating at the time. I didn't wear it till March, and We broke up in Feb. %%#$ is one size too big... I keep asking her for the receipt for an exchange... she has me on ignore or something. Smh.

I'm gonna buy a new one soon though.

Back
Top Bottom