Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

tumblr_lksu5sGykp1qa5ecko1_500.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Time for McDonald's to give Rose a sandwich. The McRose.
laugh.gif
Whatever Rose likes on it, goes on it.
It's gonna be a McDouble stuffed with gummy bears and skittles.

Shabooyah, that's exactly what I was thinking. Just cause I'm hungry does anyone remember the Batman sandwich at McDonald's??

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Shabooyah, that's exactly what I was thinking. Just cause I'm hungry does anyone remember the Batman sandwich at McDonald's??
I tried it, I was young back then. Messy burger ever from McDonald's. They should have a single long patty instead of 3 round patties.

I'm watching this Joell Anthony guy do work and wonder why the hell Boozer can't do that.......smh

^it pisses me off boozer hasnt done that, he has great career playoff numbers

but no, he rather play like chris bosh

im callin it now, triple double for rose tomorrow, with a victory

After seeing the highlights, I am convinced Rose will touch 50 before the year is done....this young man is incredible

Time to take a strangle hold on the series. No need for this to leave Chicago and Game 5. Hope Crawford and JJ continue to disappear. When things get tough for the Hawks, they fold. I like it.

Call me insane but I think Booz has a bounce-back game tonight. Bulls by 8, and they close out ATL at the UC.

Call me insane but I think Booz has a bounce-back game tonight. Bulls by 8, and they close out ATL at the UC.

Back
Top Bottom