OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS V LA LAKERS 2/8/09 GAME THREAD! Vol: 23 V 24

Wally out there torching us looking like a damn watchmen

Special shout out to KG for seemingly awakening the monster within Lamar Odom, finally KG's antics were good for something
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Whats there to do in Cleveland? The city looks like an abandoned factory. It looks like los angeles after the final scene in Transformers.

eek.gif
That's exactly what I was thinking.

I was also thinking, "Damn, I'd hate to live there."

Whats there to do in Cleveland? The city looks like an abandoned factory. It looks like los angeles after the final scene in Transformers.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif

it used to be really nice but i only went downt htere for games but they are building it back up and creating some sort of a nightlife

This dude
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif

No wonder they are all WITNESSES. There is nothing else in that city to look at.
roll.gif

[marc jackson] lamar odom gets it...here is a guy who gets it...[/marc jackson]

Back
Top Bottom