OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS V LA LAKERS 2/8/09 GAME THREAD! Vol: 23 V 24

Originally Posted by jretro23

19-0 boston winning streak, snapped.
12-0 boston winning streak, snapped.
23-0 cleveland undefeated at home, snapped.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Odom plays like that consistently the rest of the year....

Lakers will not be stopped, Drew B or not......

smfh... 27&18????? wow.....

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

BRON with 16, 12, and 8.

LOL, Kobe wasn't even close to a triple-double like that
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe only had 19, 2, and 3.
roll.gif
yes, but Kobe clearly had the better game.

Lebron's "triple-doubles" were exposed today. he dominates the ball every possession, and all he has to do is drive and kick it out to Wally, Z, Mo, or any of the other jump shooters and that's 10 assists a game EASY. and the Cavs play so spread out on offense that its easy for Lebron to track down long rebounds. he basically has a legit shot at a triple-double every game because of the Cavaliers system.

Lebron is a great athlete, but if he played in the triangle, his stats wouldn't be anywhere near what they are. and if the Lakers ran their offense through Kobe and had a few more solid jumpshooters, Kobe would definitely put up similar numbers to Lebron.

numbers aside, you just have to watch them play. Kobe is clearly on another level from Lebron right now. Lebron is only 24. people should stop rushing to call him better than Kobe. this is a guy who is probably the 2nd best at his position of all-time. Lebron is not just going to come in and be better than him within 5-7 years, it's going to take him time.

/thread . Ends all talks

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Kobe > LeBron

Good game L.A.

The Cavs certainly need to make a serious run at getting Marcus Camby.

Even without Bynum, they destroyed the Cavaliers inside.

Pretty sickening to watch.

Again great job L.A.

Kobe's single fadeaway floater > LeBron's whole game.
Much Respect.
LOL!!!! Laker Kobe fans are only cool with you if you say something along the lines of what Outa said.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really? Go back and tell me when I ever talk @@$#. I just enjoy a good game and Cavs fan who dont make excuses. I would have had the same response had LAL lostand he made a similar post with truth.

Originally Posted by jretro23

19-0 boston winning streak, snapped.
12-0 boston winning streak, snapped.
23-0 cleveland undefeated at home, snapped.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Now Lakers need to get a good night sleep, lose the potential ego and go back to work.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

BRON with 16, 12, and 8.

LOL, Kobe wasn't even close to a triple-double like that
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe only had 19, 2, and 3.
roll.gif
yes, but Kobe clearly had the better game.

Lebron's "triple-doubles" were exposed today. he dominates the ball every possession, and all he has to do is drive and kick it out to Wally, Z, Mo, or any of the other jump shooters and that's 10 assists a game EASY. and the Cavs play so spread out on offense that its easy for Lebron to track down long rebounds. he basically has a legit shot at a triple-double every game because of the Cavaliers system.

Lebron is a great athlete, but if he played in the triangle, his stats wouldn't be anywhere near what they are. and if the Lakers ran their offense through Kobe and had a few more solid jumpshooters, Kobe would definitely put up similar numbers to Lebron.

numbers aside, you just have to watch them play. Kobe is clearly on another level from Lebron right now. Lebron is only 24. people should stop rushing to call him better than Kobe. this is a guy who is probably the 2nd best at his position of all-time. Lebron is not just going to come in and be better than him within 5-7 years, it's going to take him time.

QFT!

Lamar Odom won this game. SMH @ Cavs interior defense allowing him to look like Moses Malone in the third quarter. Funny how Kobe fans who constantly try todownplay the performances of other Laker players in order to make Kobe look better call Gasol soft, but what "soft" player can bother LeBron on somany drives and make him miss that many times?

It's all good LeBron haters though.. You hate now when he had a bad game, and you would be hating had the Cavs won and LeBron had a good game. I know thisfrom last year when the Cavs beat the Lakers both times with LeBron being the best player in both games.

Great strategy by Phil though, calling the refs, the same people that gave him his 3rd championship with the Lakers, before the game. Sure worked tonight.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Lamar Odom won this game. SMH @ Cavs interior defense allowing him to look like Moses Malone in the third quarter. Funny how Kobe fans who constantly try to downplay the performances of other Laker players in order to make Kobe look better call Gasol soft, but what "soft" player can bother LeBron on so many drives and make him miss that many times?

It's all good LeBron haters though.. You hate now when he had a bad game, and you would be hating had the Cavs won and LeBron had a good game. I know this from last year when the Cavs beat the Lakers both times with LeBron being the best player in both games.

Great strategy by Phil though, calling the refs, the same people that gave him his 3rd championship with the Lakers, before the game. Sure worked tonight.
laugh.gif
wow

ever since bynum went down, all of the lakers have rallied and stepped up....how long will this high last? it;s not even ASG yet......

Lamar Odom won this game. SMH @ Cavs interior defense allowing him to look like Moses Malone in the third quarter. Funny how Kobe fans who constantly try to downplay the performances of other Laker players in order to make Kobe look better call Gasol soft, but what "soft" player can bother LeBron on so many drives and make him miss that many times?

It's all good LeBron haters though.. You hate now when he had a bad game, and you would be hating had the Cavs won and LeBron had a good game. I know this from last year when the Cavs beat the Lakers both times with LeBron being the best player in both games.

laugh.gif
Sleep it off bro.

Salty_Lemon_Salt.jpg

Sorry XtraLebronFan, Bout no. 2 goes to the Lakeshow and the Mamba.

its not like the cavs lost the finals
smh.gif

I'm going to wait for the casual fans that are starting $*%* in here to leave to have a real discussion with the consistent Cav-Laker fans I know.

**** sore loser
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom