OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS V LA LAKERS 2/8/09 GAME THREAD! Vol: 23 V 24

laugh.gif
lebron is a fool

this is old, they showed this during the Olympic games this summer and just added clips from this season. Bron is a clown though.

Originally Posted by MBen32

smh.gif
@ ABC showing that old as conversation between KB and Lebron. I thought it was gonna be a new one
laugh.gif
you should be happy they didn't show that garnett/russell thing earlier

sick.gif

Old? You sure thats old? LeBron broke down that spin move jumper Kobe did at the Garden. Eh, maybe your right, I have seen him do that before.

Originally Posted by copped

smh.gif
@ ABC showing that old as conversation between KB and Lebron. I thought it was gonna be a new one
laugh.gif
you should be happy they didn't show that garnett /russell thing earlier

sick.gif

sick.gif
I hate that damn interview
laugh.gif

ABC/ESPN always runs old segments...they aired a Rip Hamilton segment last year that was from like 2-3 years prior
smh.gif

Originally Posted by copped

smh.gif
laugh.gif
you should be happy they didn't show that garnett /russell thing earlier

sick.gif
laugh.gif
I mean forreals.

Odd game ...just excellent shooting has built our lead. We got the tempo under control a bit in that second quarter, but, in a way that's the Laker stylethat when Kobe leaves the floor they will somewhat lower the tempo to try to prevent any big downward spiral while he rests.

But, this game is playing into our hands perfectly. We're basically showing we're the more balanced team all around. When you factor in the ability toscore, defend, rebound etc ..we have the distinct advantage. Having their center would change that dynamic a bit I'm sure, but, to me we are seeing whatwill end up being the top two teams in the league this year, and a preview of the championship series.

But, as I watch this game I try to envision how they could possibly beat us in a playoff series if we had another strong interior scoring option at ourdisposal. It would be very tough for them to counter us defensively if we added that one wrinkle, and kept them from tilting to such an extreme on Lebron.

That's what we're seeing from Phil, he's forcing us to beat them with our team, and not Lebron ....and that's why we're doing whatwe're doing. But, one more inside threat prevents that tilt, and they have no prescription to beat us defensively no matter what they try...

Originally Posted by 86 pairs and countin

Im Dyin over here.. Tuck in my shirt Kobe Style..

LO LO *whistle* ROC Symbol.. Get the Hell out the way!

Favorite part.
laugh.gif

Were they just playing 'U Don't Know'?
pimp.gif

Anyway, Kobe got an IV at halftime and was apparently throwing up before the game.

Back
Top Bottom