Official Common Sense Thread "The Dreamer, The Believer" From movies to classic albums!! Dec. 20th

what did Drake say about him exactly? that was 40 talking...

common been doing this since '92... 20 years in...

40 sounds plain STUPID with those comments... hell comm has probably influenced Drakes style (just like the dillas, little brothers, etc.) ...

This album is
pimp.gif

Bought it first thing today. Probably in my top5 of the year.

canadians. lol ole terrance and phillips toronto raptors vancouver grizzly poutin fries chris bosh sugar sweet lookin boy.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

canadians. lol ole terrance and phillips toronto raptors vancouver grizzly poutin fries chris bosh sugar sweet lookin boy.
roll.gif

went into the drake thread and really had to have a debate about weather or not Drake was real like c'mon seriously? anyone who thinks of drake when you think real dudes should feel like "SWEET" was about them too.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

went into the drake thread and really had to have a debate about weather or not Drake was real like c'mon seriously? anyone who thinks of drake when you think real dudes should feel like "SWEET" was about them too.
I'm in agreement. Drake got a bit carried away with himself lately and 40 saying Common isn't hiphop?
laugh.gif
 Finally checked out this album and it's solid as hell and refreshing 
but not great. Hats off to Com though.

40 talking crazy...wasn't nobody debated common being hip hop until electric circus dropped and he did that Neo soul thing for a minute

I'm hoping the people who picked up Jeezy's album also said "Hmmm, let me see what Common's about". Sort of like
Plies' 'Definition of Real' piggybacking off of 'Carter III'.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I'm hoping the people who picked up Jeezy's album also said "Hmmm, let me see what Common's about". Sort of like
Plies' 'Definition of Real' piggybacking off of 'Carter III'.

Not for me, I walked in best buy grabbed DOR and went straight to the register
laugh.gif

Walked right in best buy grabbed TDTB and went straight to the register

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel u man, I just want Common to sell alot cause Jeezy's sales could definitely have a positive
effect on his with the competition. Ditto on DOR though, I remember the girl at the register was like "Eww,
why you getting Plies? Don't you know Wayne just came out?" 'Yea'. *rings up DOR*

How did this "beef" with Drake start anyway? "Sweet" is a dope track but I dont know why Com would waste any energy goin at dude.

Man, I'm listening to the album now for the first time and just heard Sweet for the first time..........
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.  He killed any and everybody he was targeting with that one, mainly Drake of course.  More power to Common for that one.

This his been the first hiphop album I've purchased since Mos Def's The Ecstatic.
Money well spent...instant classic.

Finally listened to this the other night. Very good album, but it's kinda hard rating it versus Finding Forever & Be.
I considered Be a true masterpiece (like others), but for some reason I enjoyed Finding Forever more. I guess I would
place this one somewhere in the middle.
pimp.gif
Great to see one of my favorite artists still putting out quality material like this.

Back
Top Bottom