my profile
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966832384

cs.jpg

Fusion-Pack-SE-Final-CS-Mod_2.jpg

COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

nobody plays this freakin game anymore word to Modern Warfare
pimp.gif

G T F O Modern warfare is the most OVERRATED game ever its a good game don't get me wrong im excited for MW2 but people make that game out to he thegreatest FPS/Game ever made or thought of i swear. Oh and its all about CS source

probaly the most addicting game ever made. with that being said i still quit playing years ago b/c the amount of hackers was just too unbearable. i wasnthardcore by being in a clan and scrimming btw i just played in the pubs. do they still have that crazy amount of hackers or have they tightened up thesecurity?

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

nobody plays this freakin game anymore word to Modern Warfare
pimp.gif

G T F O Modern warfare is the most OVERRATED game ever its a good game don't get me wrong im excited for MW2 but people make that game out to he the greatest FPS/Game ever made or thought of i swear. Oh and its all about CS source

Yep.

Counterstrike for pc

Its the most popular but I'd put BF1942 or BF2 over it or COD any day.

http://niketalk.com/topic/196982
pimp.gif

Steam ID: Mangudai but I almost never play 1.6

Its guranteed that im the best cs player in the NT. shoot me ur profile if u dare to chllanege me.

Source is garbage. The game has the worst hitboxes ever.
I'll own any of you guys though, my noscopes/quickscopes are on point.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Source is garbage. The game has the worst hitboxes ever.
I'll own any of you guys though, my noscopes/quickscopes are on point.
I swear all 1.6 players say this or they say its so easy to get headshots in source, but yet they can't pull it off. The hitboxes are not theproblem in source. Its usually the rates. If you correct all your rates its much better play. I can't stand 1.6 because the graphics are horrible andsteam doesn't do anything about hackers. VAC can't detect %%@#

laugh.gif
I'm not a hardcore fan of any specific Shooter Franchise I actually liked Gears of War 1 over any game out until part 2 came out
smh.gif
I'm a fan ofCounterstrike, Halo, Gears of War, MW etc... But MW2 is going to surpass any expectations anybody has of it, mark my words.

I tried to go back to 1.6 but I just cant..cant take the graphics anymore. For those with Source download the mod Insurgency if you're into very realisticFPS's. Great game.

man i started playing cs since 1.0 back in like 99 or 00. i remember i could easily stay up all night playing but now gets tiring after 30 min

I remember playing Counterstrike back in my computer class when the teacher wasnt looking.
laugh.gif
I did'nt know people still played

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasted so many summers on this. I really want to start playing again. I wonder if my laptop can run this.

pimp.gif

i dont even know how to add anyone, but does anyone wanna play some dust2?

i'll throw in an IP if we got some players

Back
Top Bottom