Official Cowboys VS. Bears Post...

I have bad feelings but...

LEGOOOO!!!
pimp.gif

you already know peppers is going to be on that bum #71 side so they better leave a TE over there.

you already know peppers is going to be on that bum #71 side so they better leave a TE over there.

Colombo and Kosier will be back but I wouldn't get too excited yet. Remember the last time Colombo came back from an extended injury was the Minnesota playoff game and he was getting eaten alive by Ray Edwards.

And you know Jason Garrett is gonna be excited going up against Martz...I expect 50 passes
30t6p3b.gif

Colombo and Kosier will be back but I wouldn't get too excited yet. Remember the last time Colombo came back from an extended injury was the Minnesota playoff game and he was getting eaten alive by Ray Edwards.

And you know Jason Garrett is gonna be excited going up against Martz...I expect 50 passes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Bears will keep it close.

This. The teams are about even now (even though Dallas obviously has more talent). Both have poor O-Lines and premier pass rushers. The game will be a good one.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Bears will keep it close.

This. The teams are about even now (even though Dallas obviously has more talent). Both have poor O-Lines and premier pass rushers. The game will be a good one.

Julius Peppers with only one tackle last week against Detroit?

Dallas by 6.

Julius Peppers with only one tackle last week against Detroit?

Dallas by 6.

i would have bet everything i had on dallas beating washington last week, and we all saw how dallas' offence and coordinator took the night off. this week i'm going to go with a new technique i first saw used here by a lakers fan during the suns series, a little reverse psychology--i see dallas losing this game and many others this season to not even make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom