Official Cowboys VS. Bears Post...

Nick Folk > Buehler. I'd rather hope a one-time Pro Bowl kicker gets his confidence back (and so far it looks like he has for the Jets) vs. going w/ a project kicker that didn't even kick FGs in college. Buehler is garbage 

yall need to trade one of them rb's for one
laugh.gif

Nick Folk > Buehler. I'd rather hope a one-time Pro Bowl kicker gets his confidence back (and so far it looks like he has for the Jets) vs. going w/ a project kicker that didn't even kick FGs in college. Buehler is garbage 

you cant pass the ball 9 times in a row and think that 1 time you run it that it will work. when we ran the ball early we was doing just fine.

you cant pass the ball 9 times in a row and think that 1 time you run it that it will work. when we ran the ball early we was doing just fine.

Romo under throws Choice for what would have been a TD, and then Buehler misses again

roll.gif
roll.gif

Does this mean Kris Brown will be brought in this week?  Cuz it should

Romo under throws Choice for what would have been a TD, and then Buehler misses again

roll.gif
roll.gif

Does this mean Kris Brown will be brought in this week?  Cuz it should

Originally Posted by jmause3

we deserve to lose this game

Pretty much. So many mistakes today it's not even funny. Romo and Beuhler pretty much killed us today.

Is it that hard to get Dez more involved in the game
tired.gif

There was nothing wrong with Folk, I still think he wasn't ready for the season last year after his surgery. Buehler is great for kickoff placement though.

There was nothing wrong with Folk, I still think he wasn't ready for the season last year after his surgery. Buehler is great for kickoff placement though.

Originally Posted by jmause3

we deserve to lose this game

Pretty much. So many mistakes today it's not even funny. Romo and Beuhler pretty much killed us today.

Is it that hard to get Dez more involved in the game
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom