Official Cowboys VS. Bears Post...

We are going to get out coached and out played every damn game.

This f'in team plays like their entitled to something... well now they're going to be 0-2, how bout them apples.

pimp.gif

Cutler has been amazing.

We are going to get out coached and out played every damn game.

This f'in team plays like their entitled to something... well now they're going to be 0-2, how bout them apples.

Ugh.

I hope Jenkins injury isn't serious, we can't afford to lose him, that last TD to Hester proves that.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

you cant pass the ball 9 times in a row and think that 1 time you run it that it will work. when we ran the ball early we was doing just fine.

[table][tr][td]Marion Barber(notes)[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Felix Jones(notes)[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tony Romo(notes)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]-1.0[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tashard Choice(notes)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]-1.0[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td][/tr][/table]
shut up and start getting ready for next week

bears D top 10 this year

you cant pass the ball 9 times in a row and think that 1 time you run it that it will work. when we ran the ball early we was doing just fine.

[table][tr][td]Marion Barber(notes)[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Felix Jones(notes)[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tony Romo(notes)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]-1.0[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tashard Choice(notes)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]-1.0[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

bears D top 10 this year

Ugh.

I hope Jenkins injury isn't serious, we can't afford to lose him, that last TD to Hester proves that.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

[table][tr][td]Marion Barber(notes)[/td][td]11[/td][td]31[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]8[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Felix Jones(notes)[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tony Romo(notes)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-1[/td][td]-1.0[/td][td]-1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tashard Choice(notes)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-1[/td][td]-1.0[/td][td]-1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

bears D top 10 this year

what did i say that was wrong?

you have a history of been a straight clueless idiot when it comes to talking about football so i shouldnt even waste my time.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

[table][tr][td]Marion Barber(notes)[/td][td]11[/td][td]31[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]8[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Felix Jones(notes)[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tony Romo(notes)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-1[/td][td]-1.0[/td][td]-1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tashard Choice(notes)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-1[/td][td]-1.0[/td][td]-1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

bears D top 10 this year

what did i say that was wrong?

you have a history of been a straight clueless idiot when it comes to talking about football so i shouldnt even waste my time.

Back
Top Bottom