Official Cowboys VS. Bears Post...

Saw that coming 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

goddamnit Roy.
indifferent.gif

Witten is pissed on sidelines, I admire the competitiveness but I'm glad they're keeping him out.

goddamnit Roy.
indifferent.gif

Witten is pissed on sidelines, I admire the competitiveness but I'm glad they're keeping him out.

ummm how is that roys fault? his progress was stopped for damn near 5 seconds before he was stripped ... and then they just called tellus forward progress stopped with the clock still running? i swear SUSPECT ...

but that doesnt change the fact that our team is some !%$@ ... if its not garrett it's romo ... if its not barron it's someone else stalling a drive ... *@#@ it, lets go for a high draft pick ...

ummm how is that roys fault? his progress was stopped for damn near 5 seconds before he was stripped ... and then they just called tellus forward progress stopped with the clock still running? i swear SUSPECT ...

but that doesnt change the fact that our team is some !%$@ ... if its not garrett it's romo ... if its not barron it's someone else stalling a drive ... *@#@ it, lets go for a high draft pick ...

Back
Top Bottom