Official Cowboys VS. Bears Post...

Jerry on the sidelines.. 
nerd.gif

Cowboys have to clean house before they waste the youth of guys like Felix, Jenkins, and Dez and the prime of Ware, Romo and Witten. They gotta get a new coach and a new philosophy. 

Cowboys have to clean house before they waste the youth of guys like Felix, Jenkins, and Dez and the prime of Ware, Romo and Witten. They gotta get a new coach and a new philosophy. 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by CasperJr

you cant pass the ball 9 times in a row and think that 1 time you run it that it will work. when we ran the ball early we was doing just fine.

[table][tr][td]Marion Barber(notes)[/td][td]11[/td][td]31[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]8[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Felix Jones(notes)[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tony Romo(notes)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-1[/td][td]-1.0[/td][td]-1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tashard Choice(notes)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-1[/td][td]-1.0[/td][td]-1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]
shut up and start getting ready for next week

bears D top 10 this year

what did i say that was wrong?

you have a history of been a straight clueless idiot when it comes to talking about football so i shouldnt even waste my time.
you said when yall was running early yall was running "just fine" but thats not true 12 rushes in the 1st half and only 3 was 5 or more

you cant keep running the ball when you avg such low numbers if you cant see that then your a bigger fool then i thought

and plz show me some of these statements ive made that was about football thats made me "a straight clueless idiot" dont worry  ill wait but until then enjoy this

L

Originally Posted by CasperJr

you cant pass the ball 9 times in a row and think that 1 time you run it that it will work. when we ran the ball early we was doing just fine.

[table][tr][td]Marion Barber(notes)[/td][td]11[/td][td]31[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]8[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Felix Jones(notes)[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tony Romo(notes)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-1[/td][td]-1.0[/td][td]-1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tashard Choice(notes)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-1[/td][td]-1.0[/td][td]-1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]
shut up and start getting ready for next week

bears D top 10 this year

what did i say that was wrong?

you have a history of been a straight clueless idiot when it comes to talking about football so i shouldnt even waste my time.
you said when yall was running early yall was running "just fine" but thats not true 12 rushes in the 1st half and only 3 was 5 or more

you cant keep running the ball when you avg such low numbers if you cant see that then your a bigger fool then i thought

and plz show me some of these statements ive made that was about football thats made me "a straight clueless idiot" dont worry  ill wait but until then enjoy this

L

Jay Cutler was very impressive in the win today.

If he continues to play like this and minimize the TOs, with the Bears D, they might be a threat in that division.

Jay Cutler was very impressive in the win today.

If he continues to play like this and minimize the TOs, with the Bears D, they might be a threat in that division.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Bingo, i'd be surprised if garrett is still here after this year...............still not giving up on this season tho, way too early

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Bingo, i'd be surprised if garrett is still here after this year...............still not giving up on this season tho, way too early

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm starting to think maybe this Cowboys team isn't all that "talented" to begin with, they sure as hell ain't showing it so far this year. Anytime you let Jay Cutler DO WORK, your team has some big issues

51 passing attempts for Romo
sick.gif
, how bout that Eagles running game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom