Official Cowboys VS. Bears Post...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

51 passing attempts for Romo
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

this coaching staff must go
this team has me so heated , and all these haters out here in dallas is talking wild 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

this coaching staff must go
this team has me so heated , and all these haters out here in dallas is talking wild 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Props to Tice and the O-line for making adjustments. I swear, I thought Jay was gonna be destroyed. The recievers looked great, and the defense gave up yards, but was solid. I love it.

2-0 baby with a Monday nighter against the Pack here in the Chi. Whooooooo!

Props to Tice and the O-line for making adjustments. I swear, I thought Jay was gonna be destroyed. The recievers looked great, and the defense gave up yards, but was solid. I love it.

2-0 baby with a Monday nighter against the Pack here in the Chi. Whooooooo!

Originally Posted by coryturner

i thought it was a official post already? anyway cowgirls 42 gummybears 10

How's the prediction business going, champ?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Julius Peppers with only one tackle last week against Detroit?

Dallas by 6.

You my dude JPZ, but.....c'mon man.

Bears 2-0

Vikes 0-2

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Julius Peppers with only one tackle last week against Detroit?

Dallas by 6.

You my dude JPZ, but.....c'mon man.

Bears 2-0

Vikes 0-2

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by revirxreab

i love how the eagles fans always come in here and put they 2 cents in.
the boys gonna mess around and waste the prime of soooo many amazing young players.

this coaching staff makes me sick 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Oh goodness it's always one of yall playing that card again, I swear yall so damn sensitive

Originally Posted by revirxreab

i love how the eagles fans always come in here and put they 2 cents in.
the boys gonna mess around and waste the prime of soooo many amazing young players.

this coaching staff makes me sick 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Oh goodness it's always one of yall playing that card again, I swear yall so damn sensitive

Originally Posted by arstyle27

THE VIKINGS WILL STILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE BEARS.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

THE VIKINGS WILL STILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE BEARS.

Great win for the Bears today. Arguably the 2 most critisized positions on the team shined today. Cutler and our WR unit. Both were %%@%%++ stellar today. Props to the oline for making adjustments as well. Those first 3 drives were 
sick.gif

Bears defense is looking official, which doesnt suprise me. People forget how good they ALWAYS are when Urlacher is healthy, he has just really failed to do so consistently since our Superbowl year really. Adding Peppers doesnt hurt either. DJ Moore looked nice as hell today, but that 1st INT was all Tillman
smokin.gif

I really like our coaching staff. Our OC, DC, and Oline coach all have head coaching experience and i am and always have been a big fan of Lovie and the players love him. I liked the aquisition of Martz from the start. He has the ability to turn our explosive but inexperienced WRs like Hester and Knox into playmakers and is good for Cutler as well as Forte. He really lets Cutler gun it and he is very good at coaching RBs like Forte who are dual thrats as recievers and you can really see how he is doing that this season, as Forte is looking more and more like he did as a rookie, when even when his running game was not happening he still makes himself a presence through the air and blocking. Martz is good with guys like that because he dealt with possibly the best RB in that form of all time with Marshall Faulk in STL and really elevated his game. Cutler and forte are a little bit similar in the way they play as Warner and Faulk were back in the day, and when they play well they are both very talented and i think Mrtz helps bring out the best in them as he gave the Cowboys D the most touble theyve hadd in awhile and adjusted great after looking awful our first few snaps. I honestly think with guys like cutler and Forte he has the most talent/potential in his offense as he has had since those Rams teams because he has dealt with trash since than in Detroit and SF but even managed to make John Kitna into a 4000 yard passer.

As for the Cowboys the coaching staff %%@%%++ sucks and lost them that game as much as the Bears played well. I mean from that stupid *@# option they ran last week before halftime that led to a fumble/TD for the Skins that pretty much lost them that game to this week from going away from the run game SOO early after Barber had a very good 1st quarter, from that stupid *@# onside kick or whatever the #*$% that was iidk how they thought that would ever work, as well as challenging plays like Hester's TD pass, the coaching staff made suspect call after call. Im not a Cowboy fan but as an outsider its just like +%% are they doing. You got 3 decent RBs, and the Bears have a solid defense, Romo should not be throwing 50+ passes, although we were doing VERY good against the run from the 1st quarter on. You gotta keep the defense guessing.

overall good game, i had a good feeling about this game and i like this team alot. Defense is always solid when healthy and is showing that and i like the direction our offense is going. Cant get to excited though, but i cant say im not pleased. Vikings
laugh.gif

Great win for the Bears today. Arguably the 2 most critisized positions on the team shined today. Cutler and our WR unit. Both were %%@%%++ stellar today. Props to the oline for making adjustments as well. Those first 3 drives were 
sick.gif

Bears defense is looking official, which doesnt suprise me. People forget how good they ALWAYS are when Urlacher is healthy, he has just really failed to do so consistently since our Superbowl year really. Adding Peppers doesnt hurt either. DJ Moore looked nice as hell today, but that 1st INT was all Tillman
smokin.gif

I really like our coaching staff. Our OC, DC, and Oline coach all have head coaching experience and i am and always have been a big fan of Lovie and the players love him. I liked the aquisition of Martz from the start. He has the ability to turn our explosive but inexperienced WRs like Hester and Knox into playmakers and is good for Cutler as well as Forte. He really lets Cutler gun it and he is very good at coaching RBs like Forte who are dual thrats as recievers and you can really see how he is doing that this season, as Forte is looking more and more like he did as a rookie, when even when his running game was not happening he still makes himself a presence through the air and blocking. Martz is good with guys like that because he dealt with possibly the best RB in that form of all time with Marshall Faulk in STL and really elevated his game. Cutler and forte are a little bit similar in the way they play as Warner and Faulk were back in the day, and when they play well they are both very talented and i think Mrtz helps bring out the best in them as he gave the Cowboys D the most touble theyve hadd in awhile and adjusted great after looking awful our first few snaps. I honestly think with guys like cutler and Forte he has the most talent/potential in his offense as he has had since those Rams teams because he has dealt with trash since than in Detroit and SF but even managed to make John Kitna into a 4000 yard passer.

As for the Cowboys the coaching staff %%@%%++ sucks and lost them that game as much as the Bears played well. I mean from that stupid *@# option they ran last week before halftime that led to a fumble/TD for the Skins that pretty much lost them that game to this week from going away from the run game SOO early after Barber had a very good 1st quarter, from that stupid *@# onside kick or whatever the #*$% that was iidk how they thought that would ever work, as well as challenging plays like Hester's TD pass, the coaching staff made suspect call after call. Im not a Cowboy fan but as an outsider its just like +%% are they doing. You got 3 decent RBs, and the Bears have a solid defense, Romo should not be throwing 50+ passes, although we were doing VERY good against the run from the 1st quarter on. You gotta keep the defense guessing.

overall good game, i had a good feeling about this game and i like this team alot. Defense is always solid when healthy and is showing that and i like the direction our offense is going. Cant get to excited though, but i cant say im not pleased. Vikings
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom