Official Cowboys VS. Bears Post...

i would have bet everything i had on dallas beating washington last week, and we all saw how dallas' offence and coordinator took the night off. this week i'm going to go with a new technique i first saw used here by a lakers fan during the suns series, a little reverse psychology--i see dallas losing this game and many others this season to not even make the playoffs.

Almost that time!

Got a feeling Dez has a big game today and gets his first NFL TD at home

I'm hoping Garrett calls the game with a chip on his shoulder and we come out firing.

Boys 32-13

Almost that time!

Got a feeling Dez has a big game today and gets his first NFL TD at home

I'm hoping Garrett calls the game with a chip on his shoulder and we come out firing.

Boys 32-13

Originally Posted by JPZx

Julius Peppers with only one tackle last week against Detroit?

Dallas by 6.
yeah because that 1 tackle wasnt a gamechanging sack/forced fumble that took Stafford out of the gme or anything like that... hater
eyes.gif

I got a good feeling about ths one, but lets see. im excited to see how Cutler/Forte can do again in  this new system against a better D. Hopefully Cutler doesnt turn the ball over

Originally Posted by JPZx

Julius Peppers with only one tackle last week against Detroit?

Dallas by 6.
yeah because that 1 tackle wasnt a gamechanging sack/forced fumble that took Stafford out of the gme or anything like that... hater
eyes.gif

I got a good feeling about ths one, but lets see. im excited to see how Cutler/Forte can do again in  this new system against a better D. Hopefully Cutler doesnt turn the ball over

Back
Top Bottom