Official DA HEMI thread

Its gonna be a night and day diffrence
Da 5.7 is a base model truck motor for entry level trucks and cars that weight close to it.
Your gonna feel that extra 100+ hp

as I’m getting closer to 400mi I’m giving it bit more even in eco I notice a major difference

Well over the 500mile break in now
Getting ready for my first oil change next week. Haven’t done any mods just yet just enjoying the car for what it is at the moment.

I did pick up a green filter drive around for a bit. There feels like it’s a little more jumpy on throttle response.
Haven’t noticed much on the MPG just yet.
I can hear it flowing more through the air box but that’s only with the windows fully down and no music.

Also cut my mufflers and replaced them with dynomax race bullets. This thing SCREAMS even in eco mode.
Got pulled over yesterday he said I “gunned” it at the light.
What he doesn’t know is I seen him three cars back at the light. Didn’t “gun” it at all, my car is just loud when I give it a little gas.
Didn’t get a ticket or even a warning because he knew he was fully of it
7E11D814-8912-4A42-BEBB-14A1C20F4846.jpeg

Man I drifted around a corner on to the on ramp on the highway, it looked intentional but oh boy it wasn’t 😂.
This car is really light in the rear but take your foot off the throttle it’ll correct itself.
245 tires should be ILLEGAL on this car smh. Lol

Once you break it in ,take it easy and learn the power. I see newbies loose control very quickly in new muscle cars left and right.

Well over the 500mile break in now
Getting ready for my first oil change next week. Haven’t done any mods just yet just enjoying the car for what it is at the moment.

I did pick up a green filter drive around for a bit. There feels like it’s a little more jumpy on throttle response.
Haven’t noticed much on the MPG just yet.
I can hear it flowing more through the air box but that’s only with the windows fully down and no music.

Also cut my mufflers and replaced them with dynomax race bullets. This thing SCREAMS even in eco mode.
Got pulled over yesterday he said I “gunned” it at the light.
What he doesn’t know is I seen him three cars back at the light. Didn’t “gun” it at all, my car is just loud when I give it a little gas.
Didn’t get a ticket or even a warning because he knew he was fully of it
7E11D814-8912-4A42-BEBB-14A1C20F4846.jpeg
fire bruh, need some wheels tho

These are what I’m thinking of, probably bronze
At the same time I see these all the time kind of want something different.
If they ever make replicas of my OEM rims I have now I’ll grab those 20x10.5 or 20x11 in the rear
EA25C07B-B144-4AE9-B745-3AE0723BF0D7.jpeg
fire bruh, need some wheels tho

These are what I’m thinking of, probably bronze
At the same time I see these all the time kind of want something different.
If they ever make replicas of my OEM rims I have now I’ll grab those 20x10.5 or 20x11 in the rear
EA25C07B-B144-4AE9-B745-3AE0723BF0D7.jpeg
these are much more fire than the stockers

Back
Top Bottom