OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Nevermind Bledsoe back in 
tongue.gif

This is the 2nd week in a row I pick a wide receiver for the 1st time and they burn me.. thanks for nothing Amari.

Chris Ivory is a bum too.

RHJ 
pimp.gif

Thad underperformed a little, but dude has been steady hittin value so I'm not mad. Bradley marked and Knight wasn't a total let down and still might have time to hit value. 139.4 with Curry, Barton, Aminu, Draymond, and Plume to go. Hopefully this is the night that ends the streak knock on wood.

Ish tho....dude is becoming unfaceable. Wasn't even highly owned.

Last edited:
i was gone and didnt know marshawn lynch wasnt playing. smh ..... that and amari cooper my biggest mistakes this week. cash line is hella low at the moment. 

This is the 2nd week in a row I pick a wide receiver for the 1st time and they burn me.. thanks for nothing Amari.

Chris Ivory is a bum too.

As much as I love NFL that ish is 80% luck. Raiders stack was perfectly logical and came up an absolute dud. Leading lineup in the MM didn't even crack 200

Alls I know is people are gonna overrate the Texans D next week and I'm stacking everybody & Archie against it from NO

i was gone and didnt know marshawn lynch wasnt playing. smh ..... that and amari cooper my biggest mistakes this week. cash line is hella low at the moment. 

BRUH! I went to church and nothing had been announced and I feel super guilty checking my phone during service so I cut it off. If I knew it was Rawls with San Fran's offense in shambles I would've autoplayed.

Which instead of winning $40 in the MM & likely doing out tomorrow, I'd be around $700 with a lock to cash

Smh

Last edited:

RHJ 
pimp.gif

Thad underperformed a little, but dude has been steady hittin value so I'm not mad. Bradley marked and Knight wasn't a total let down and still might have time to hit value. 139.4 with Curry, Barton, Aminu, Draymond, and Plume to go. Hopefully this is the night that ends the streak knock on wood.

Ish tho....dude is becoming unfaceable. Wasn't even highly owned.
Damn bruh  you're in a good spot.

I'm at 146.25 with Lillard, Aminu, Ed Davis, and D'Angelo Russell left.

I know I know, smh at my last two picks. I guess I felt like burning money today.
laugh.gif

Damn bruh  you're in a good spot.

I'm at 146.25 with Lillard, Aminu, Ed Davis, and D'Angelo Russell left.

I know I know, smh at my last two picks. I guess I felt like burning money today.
laugh.gif

ED DAVIS tho?!

Yeah all my completed plays are over thirty minutes thad who had 28. But Curry slacking right now. Dray too.

He was nice in his last game. Plus I figured he'll show out vs his former team 

and being back in L.A. Idk it seemed like a good idea at the time.
laugh.gif

BRUH! I went to church and nothing had been announced and I feel super guilty checking my phone during service so I cut it off. If I knew it was Rawls with San Fran's offense in shambles I would've autoplayed.

Which instead of winning $40 in the MM & likely doing out tomorrow, I'd be around $700 with a lock to cash

Smh
laugh.gif

same exact scenario here..church and all.  

i faded anthony davis and he balled out.... smh... 

I'm cool with fading AD until he shows he's not charmin soft...talent always been there, just so delicate

looks like im not gonna cash today

Shouldve took Iggy instead of Crowder 
mean.gif

Cant pay more than 5k for him again

Everyone outperforming their projected stats right now except Draymond and Harris.. Dray needs to step it up, big time... but the lead is expanding right now.

Bradley, Joe Johnson, Bledsoe, Barnes, Dame so far.. all did their thing. Sully with 4x value which isn't enough and Draymond stinking it up.

Dam Curry gotta be a bum the night I pick him.

Probably won't cash. Dray not meeting value, Curry not meeting value, Aminu and Plumlee aint looking that great.

Man **** GS

Damn dog this **** so infuriating.

Last edited:
I'm the opposite tonight, thankful that Walton kept Dray and Barnes in there during garbage time to get me a few extra points.

Dray is still underperforming and despite Harris meeting value, there were some other big value guys today.. this could have been my best night. I'll still probably cash in my GPP, but still.

Sullinger might be fade on sight for me. He hasn't even been a total bum when I've picked him, but twice now he's been weak on an otherwise great night for me. And I've played Draymond when he's had his monster games, so oh well.

I'm already at 300pts with Plumlee having a whole half left. Dammit man.

Tonight could've and would've been the night if Steph hit 50

Back
Top Bottom