OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

312 in FD lastnight did not cash in my $25 but did in everything else

Aminu with the 20 pts smh knew I shoulda took RHJ

I had a 326, and a 324 last night. Cashed in both. Thanks Dame.

Somebody asked the other day about must plays - elite G vs Lakers is about as clutch as you can get so far

Actually this hasn't panned out any more or less than every other team. There isn't any "elite" PG defenders outside of Smart, so any team in theory can get served offensively by an elite or high usage back court

The rest of the scenarios(especially against LA) is hit or miss, and a result of high usage high MPG guys having a on or off night.

Point is, I've played Reggie/KCP, Lowry/Derozan, Goran/Wade, Payton/Dipo, (I could go on but this is recent) and they all underperformed or did average things.

Point is, guards eating Lakeshow are eating every other team too, outside of Smarts backcourt.

Knight and Lill go off and people are like "guards against Lakeshow"......not so much an unfadable sitch as I hear so often in here

Last edited:
Actually this hasn't panned out any more or less than every other team. There isn't any "elite" PG defenders outside of Smart, so any team in theory can get served offensively by an elite or high usage back court

The rest of the scenarios(especially against LA) is hit or miss, and a result of high usage high MPG guys having a on or off night.

Point is, I've played Reggie/KCP, Lowry/Derozan, Goran/Wade, Payton/Dipo, (I could go on but this is recent) and they all underperformed or did average things.

Point is, guards eating Lakeshow are eating every other team too, outside of Smarts backcourt.
but lillard and cj , plus jarret jack... ive always picked the guards against lakers when they come thru but you right, guards dont always eat against the lakers. 

having trouble with the sf position today. what you think bout hayward against okc . okc weak at sf and even when durant is in he dont play d. 

I love Hayeard tonight, he's probably my lock there.

They just moved Roberson to SF and Dion to the 2 so, He will eat.

Roberson is supposed to be are lock defender in the starting 5 but for some reason they have him concentrating more on offense since he's open 11 out of 10 times, and this results in him getting lit up, most games.

And Hayeard is cheap tonight, do it bro

Dame and AD saved me last night. Still, I only broke even. Scored 328.4 just to break even. Man this game is tough

I like Monroe between those two.. but I'm spending the money on Drummond.
What SG's you guys liking for Fanduel tonight?
Kevin Martin, JR Smith, Rodney Hood or Alec Burks are my picks.. but I'm on DK, don't know if their prices are any better/worse

Last edited:
Would take Towns but it's hard to fade Boogie. Would save a ton of cash though.

Towns for sure. Gonna have Boogie in a diff lineup tonight.

Yeah I hear both of y'all. I actually have two seperate lineups and one with Towns and one with Boogie. Boogie should BEAST against Charlotte but Towns was a lot cheaper and I feel he'll also put up some nice numbers. Had to roll with both. Right on y'all.

I like Monroe between those two.. but I'm spending the money on Drummond.

Kevin Martin, JR Smith, Rodney Hood or Alec Burks are my picks.. but I'm on DK, don't know if their prices are any better/worse

I'm hella tempted to put K Mart in but man i just really really don't trust that guy haha. I decided to go with Hood and Burcs in one and then Smith and Hood in another.

what about small forward on fan duel tonight?

I also can't decide between rubio and rondo

Last edited:
Lebby and Leonard then it's a nose dive :lol:

U could look at Batum, Hayward, Wiggins and Morris as well

I already had Batum but was maybe going to go with Caspi as the other SF. Otherwise I would have to drop Westbrook and I just can't do it :rolleyes

I already had Batum but was maybe going to go with Caspi as the other SF. Otherwise I would have to drop Westbrook and I just can't do it :rolleyes
Gay might return tonight. So Casspi production is gonna dip. I'm strongly consider fading Westbrook/Delly and going with Rondo/Kemba in a game that has the highest o/u

I'm actually liking Carmelo and Wiggins the most out of the SF lineups.

For lower a lower cost, I like Batum and Morris

Gay might return tonight. So Casspi production is gonna dip. I'm strongly consider fading Westbrook/Delly and going with Rondo/Kemba in a game that has the highest o/u

Really liking that Rondo/Kemba combo.

Nice I didn't know about Rudy coming back. I might try that rondo Kemba lineup thanks

You guys don't like Fournier tonight?

Last edited:
If you need a value SF.. go for Covington or Grant.

I have Covington in one (where I spent that savings elsewhere like Drummond and Cousins) and then Kawhi in another because I'm expecting him to have a bigger game with LMA potentially out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom