OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Add all Orlando Magic players to the all fade team.
I still cashed tonight but still. Towns in one lineup and Vuc in the other

BRUH WE MADE IT!!! CASHED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WEEK AND A HALF 

Just broke even but still 
laugh.gif

Whenever KAT is one of the top options he underperforms...same with Okafor.

Today everyone seemed to be on KAT and he stunk...while Okafor had a great game.

Bruh.....I thought we'd have more Thousandaires at this early junction in the NBA season.

I can't lie, I'm on pure struggle over here.

I haven't had the time (I'd like) with this new business Venture but damn, it's hard out here for a PIMP.

I can't take it serious enough right now to do the 500 and under entries, and those are the ones to cash in.

I need to get it together. 

I've been one player away from decent tourney finishes for a few days and finally got back to cash tonight so I feel good going forward.

[h2]  [/h2]
NFL

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]17

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Tony Romo  Q[/td][td]15.28[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Darren McFadden  Q[/td][td]20.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]DeMarco Murray[/td][td]12.1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Danny Amendola[/td][td]23.7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Dez Bryant  Q[/td][td]14.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Calvin Johnson  Q[/td][td]13.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Jordan Reed  Q[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Marshawn Lynch  Q[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Cowboys[/td][td]12[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 121.88[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: NOV 21 2015 11:49PM EST

legit mad i didnt hear the news that  marshawn was out  and wasnt able to put rawls in ..... 

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Matthew Stafford[/td][td]20.38[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Latavius Murray[/td][td]8.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]C. West  Q[/td][td]8.4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Amari Cooper[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Calvin Johnson  Q[/td][td]13.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones[/td][td]28[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Eric Ebron  Q[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Darren McFadden  Q[/td][td]20.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Chiefs[/td][td]20[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 121.68[/td][/tr][/table]

some bad picks . low cashline tho . both of these were in the dk 20 buck millionaire maker... 

Last edited:
Scored 311 in the $25 on FD enough for $50 but still lost few bucks on the night

Wish I went okafor instead of whiteside and kept Danny Green over K. Mart and then switched out Noel. This way it woulda gave me more money but oh well View media item 1800653

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom