OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Withey is a lock again for me, unless Favors plays. 
I wasn't looking for 35fps last game so nice surprise there.

I was however looking for 20 minutes and around 20fps.
Point per minute type of guy. Floor is 20 for him if he gets the minutes.
Chasing points man
Chasing points? With a $3500 Withey? Hardly

More like a "safe play" @ a position not  worth paying up  for tonight because the value @ C and the steals at PG-PF

Chasing points would be playing McCollum w/ Lillard out and getting mad he doesn't even hit 40.

I wanna fire up Bradley tonight but ive been burned by him too many times. hard to fade him at his price right now, especially against the lakers

I don't see how McCollum is chasing points with Lillard out. You should be mad if he doesn't net you 40 at almost $8,000. It's a totally different situation/player. He has the ball in his hands and an absurdly high usage rate going up against one of the worst backcourt defenses on the back end of a back to back.

And there are definitely C's worth paying up for tonight.

He'll eat Brook alive
laugh.gif

Y'all say that about every half decent center playing against him.

I think you can go to any range and find a really good option. Vuc/Pau at the high, DJ/KAT at the mid, Sully/Plumlee at the low mid and Jokic/Lauvergne/Mahinmi at the value.

I don't see how McCollum is chasing points with Lillard out. You should be mad if he doesn't net you 40 at almost $8,000. It's a totally different situation/player. He has the ball in his hands and an absurdly high usage rate going up against one of the worst backcourt defenses on the back end of a back to back.

And there are definitely C's worth paying up for tonight.
Guess we have different definitions of chasing points.

But that's my point, getting mad that a guy who averages 35 all year because he doesn't even hit 40, is chasing points

I should have said expecting him to hit 70 again, but the fact is, he'll put up 39.5 which is more in line with his average and ceiling, and people will be furious like 70 should have been guaranteed because of usage%, Lillard being out, last game etc.

This has epic disappointment written all over it, because he will be right around his average. 35-40

Center's not worth paying up for to me because I find the most value there, tonight.

I'll pay $7k+ for other positions tonight because I find less value to be had in the 3-5k range.

when i look at center i def. factor in height and even though they def. might not be MIA or MEM, Brook and Young are long frontcourt but i see Vuc gets his

I think Kaminsky is a nice play with Al Jeff. having a sore knee and Hawes being out - plus they might get blown out, so he should see 25-28 minutes

also like Rondo and Derozan in my gpp tonight

Ian Mahinmi is looking like a good punt play especially with Jordan Hill out. Plus against an aging Bulls front court I can see him hitting 5x value easily.

I

I have Ian/Withey together and will throw another Cheap Center in Withey's place if Favors plays.

There are tons in that 5k and under range though, it's lovely.

With Steph out, I think Draymond should be a fade.. His offensive production is usually a direct result of Steph getting him open off pick/rolls and stuff... I don't see Draymond being able to exploit that with Shaun Livingston running point..

Thoughts?

After hearing g Steph was out I immediately dropped Cousins and picked up Pachulia lol

Last edited:
PG13 should eat today.. Bulls are facing serious matchup issues.. Looks like Mirotic will have to defend PG13, cause he damn sure can't stay with Montae

With Steph out, I think Draymond should be a fade.. His offensive production is usually a direct result of Steph getting him open off pick/rolls and stuff... I don't see Draymond being able to exploit that with Shaun Livingston running point..

Thoughts?

After hearing g Steph was out I immediately dropped Cousins and picked up Pachulia lol

Someone's gotta score for the Warriors and it sure ain't hell going to be the bench players or Bogut. That leaves you with Draymond, Klay, and Livingston. I don't have the stat off the top of my head but with Curry out Draymond and Klay will have an uptick in usage.

Last edited:
Cant decide between Pau or PG

Edit: Rolling with Ish Smith too that man came in and has the greenlight on that trash *** squad

Last edited:
Someone's gotta score for the Warriors and it sure ain't hell going to be the bench players or Bogut. That leaves you with Draymond, Klay, and Livingston. I don't have the stat off the top of my head but with Curry out Draymond and Klay will have an uptick in usage.

True.. I just always felt Draymond was overrated and it was the offense that helped him shine.. With Steph out, no more free runs to the basket where he does most of his damage.. Hell also be highly owned.. I'll take my chance and fade him

Draymond slightly, Klay more than him. Livingston will probably benefit the most with Barbosa out as well. Iguodala's value goes up as well. Have to remember that Klay doesn't have the balls in his hands much and doesn't create for himself and others as much as he did last year in Walton's version of this offense. The guy who will probably be overlooked is Speights with Ezeli out.

Fading Livingston in tournaments. Don't see much upside. Might regret it. But I do have him in cash.

Anyone playing Barea going against Livingston's length? Pause

I'm actually leaning Parsons on Dallas more than anything. Think his mins restriction is gone.

I'm fading Livingston in tourneys as well. I really want Ish and that combo is gonna be sooooooooooo popular. I might fade Vuc in tourneys and get my exposure through Dip if he's starting and swap to Towns or Sully. I'm only doing 1 tourney lineup instead of my usual 3 so I'm going back and forth a lot.

Back
Top Bottom