OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

he has a tough matchup against the cavs , plus hes almost 6000 on dk.  easy pass. stanley johnson , durant and gobert is what i see everyone using tonight. 
I actually think the pace of the game will fit Turner very well. He's only $5,200 on FD.

I should have picked up Tristan Thompson. Dude is out here producing just as much as Love with a cheaper price tag.

Last edited:
Paul george should be free

LMAOOOO

Getting good value tonight. Turner and Hill already surpassed that and Gordon should as well. I stacked that Kings game with Rondo/Gay/Giannas/Middleton.

Last edited:
PG13 making my Cavs/Pacers stack look bad.

PG13 price should drop dramatically. He high price cause of his name. 

Dog Wayne Ellington is just one of those dudes that play so much and doesn't do ****. I just will never understand lol

Dog Wayne Ellington is just one of those dudes that play so much and doesn't do ****. I just will never understand lol
I had him in my line up but watched to Mustard Johnson when i heard Tyreke was out

Ellington so scoring dependent man. If he aint scoring, he aint doing nothing else 
mean.gif

So far Middleton doin his best to make sure my lineups tank.

I never pick that dude..literally haven't picked him all season before tonight :lol:

Damn..

With Gordon going over 30 points I have everybody except Ellington going over 30 until this last game..if rondo/gay/Giannas/Middleton let me down man smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom