OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Gonna throw a Bradford/Diggs/Vikings D lineup in a GPP. Bradford and Diggs seem to have a great connection already, and that Vikings D is legit. Not to mention with AP out they're probably gonna throw more. Should be a nice contrarian play as they're away vs. Carolina.

Last edited:
Tentative tournament

Rivers
Johnson
DWill
Cooper
Tyell Williams
Dorsett
Pitta
Sharpe
Cardinals

Going to pay up at RB. I feel like a lot of people will go with value Sims, Riddick, Gordon, McKinnon, CAP, etc.

Last edited:
Going with a qb/wr combo of the highest implied team total and then pieces of high o/u games

ARod
DMurray
Riddick
Nelson
Cooper
TBenjamin
Pitta
Dorsett
Dolphins

Last edited:
Amendola & Blount for a thurs 50/50. Danny was a gamble but whatever :lol:

I really don't know how blount was $4400 on DK with his production so far, crazy value, and even stranger that I'm only one in my 50/50 who picked him up.

View media item 2175458

Amendola & Blount for a thurs 50/50. Danny was a gamble but whatever
laugh.gif

I really don't know how blount was $4400 on DK with his production so far, crazy value, and even stranger that I'm only one in my 50/50 who picked him up.
For future purposes put your RB's that are playing first in RB spots not Flex.

Now if you wanted to replace your RB1 or 2 you'd have to chose a RB.

If you put Blount in an RB space, your FLEX spot would still be open for a WR/RB/TE, just mroe options for changes going forward into the weekend.
wink.gif

I'm partial to stack RB's this weekend, think their gonna do better or least give me more consistent 15+ FPTS than WR.

WR is a mess, it's week 3 and edelman has no TD's, DT & Sanders have no TD's, robinson/hurns no TD's, Odell has no TD :x Diggs is a fade against CAR imo, even tho he's on fire.

Danny had 2 TD's last week, zip this week :lol:

Last edited:
Tentative LUs

Cash

QB Prescott

RB Anderson

RB Gordon

WR Robinson

WR Landry

WR Jones Jr.

TE Witten

K Boswell

D Seahawks

GPP

QB Flacco

RB Forte

RB Elliot

WR Wallace

WR Diggs

WR Beckham Jr.

TE Pitta

K Gano

D Cardinals

Anyone one do the 3 player winner takes all on dk? Seems like a decent way to build up your bankroll. There's a $20 entry and winner takes $54

Tournament
[table][tr][td]QB[/td][td]B. Roethlisbe...[/td][td]23.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]David Johnson[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]DeMarco Murray[/td][td]22.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Antonio Brown[/td][td]21.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Phillip Dorsett[/td][td]8.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Tyrell Williams[/td][td]12.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Trey Burton[/td][td]15.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Charles Sims[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Dolphins[/td][td]8.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]
Cash...still flip flopping between Allen Robinson and Amari Cooper
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Marcus Mariota[/td][td]18.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]David Johnson[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]D. Williams[/td][td]30.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Travis Benjamin[/td][td]21.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Amari Cooper[/td][td]18.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Tajae Sharpe[/td][td]11.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Dennis Pitta[/td][td]14.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Charles Sims[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Dolphins[/td][td]8.0
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
So pissed I didn't play Marvin Jones man. Kept taking him out my LU's

Cooper smfh

Last edited:
Took Marvin Jones out of every lineup except for one 50/50.

It's been the worst decision I've made all week.

Back
Top Bottom