OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Nuk pulling a Julio of last week. Thought about going Nuk next week but saw they're facing the Vikings....

Why did I take Crabtree out..WHY WHY WHY

I did the same and forgot to make my line with Julio :smh: on to week 5. I can't be too hard on myself tho. I made all my line 1 hour before the lock.

Last edited:
Good thing Julio wasnt owned in cash games. I try to take him every week if I can in gpps and this week I decided to go Brown and Nuk over him :smh:

Jamaal is active but they're being quiet regarding the work load. I am going to be pissed if he vultures all of the TDs from Ware.

Made some nice cash today man. Only finished about 20 points out from winning every tournament. Had I kept Crabtree in my LU's instead of Benjamin I would've won grands. **** happens tho

Last edited:
^^Nice Rook.

Hope you guys ate. 

I only lost $5 today.

Late tilt was mad fun, terrible game to watch though

Last edited:
[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Matt Ryan[/td][td]39.52[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Isaiah Crowell[/td][td]25.4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Spencer Ware[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Mike Evans[/td][td]10.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones[/td][td]51[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Kevin White  Q[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Jordan Reed[/td][td]28.3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Tyrell Williams[/td][td]9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Cowboys[/td][td]4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 189.22

my best lu. didnt win ish. 3 buck gpp won 25 bucks. 

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$500
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Joe Flacco[/td][td]23.02[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Le'Veon Bell[/td][td]25.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Spencer Ware[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones[/td][td]51[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Tyler Lockett[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Steve Smith Sr.[/td][td]28.1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Coby Fleener[/td][td]4.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Larry Fitzgerald[/td][td]11.3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Ravens[/td][td]1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
20 buck millionaire maker. 34 bucks.. 

least i didnt lose. only played 29 bucks and got 59 back., 

Last edited:
Jesus a Christ that cash line stays high.

I guess with 20% cashing and at least 500+ 150 max lu Participants, it's going to be a higher cash line.

Dudes really giving chipotle addict a hard time for winning last week (colluding)

Didn't know him and papaGATES were Brothers IRL

Last edited:
 Per the @MavsPR  game notes, Devin HarrisSalah Mejri, Dirk Nowitzki & Deron Williams are all out vs. Charlotte.

INJURY REPORT: The following players will not travel to tomorrow’s preseason game in Phoenix: Aldridge, Gasol, Ginobili, Green,Mills, Parker

Sessions, Batum, MKG, Williams, Hibbert will starter for hornets tonight.

Christian Wood might be a nice play

In thinking about stacking the mavs and raptors/hornets considering we already saw somewhat the rotation. But then again it might be totally different. Thoughts?

Just threw a couple lineups into Fanduel. Let's see how this goes. Half of the dudes I picked probably won't play. :lol:

Last edited:
Is there anywhere good to see starting lineups during the preseason or do you basically have to check the team's writers on twitter?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom