OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

do ya think spurs will limit unibrow today ?
Not 100% but I will likely fade AD today for the first time this season

Boogie tho 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just not smart to play those.
If you pick the wrong one of the three, welp.
If you pick 2 and they give you Lebrons 40 from yesterday or Hardens 44 Your dead.
It wouldn't have hurt as bad yesterday because I think all were under 20% owned but...In NBA there are over 400 slates in a year, I have plenty more advantageous ones to choose.
The ones that include them are -ROI on my personal spreadsheet.
May bring good days to others, but from a numbers standpoint they are a fade for me

When they are that many studs on the slate it actually makes it easier to differentiate/make unique lineups.

If you're playing tournaments, that's an advantage not a disadvantage.

I don't know how big a sample size you have to see that they are -ROI for you especially considering all have only played two games and last year their roles were different.

Whatever works for you though.

It's easy to make a lineup period right now because of pricing, so differentiating isn't an issue, it's competing against that idea that 8 studs can be had easily.

Even yesterday with  AD at 11 Harden 10 and KD/Lebron @ 9.4-6 you could fit 3 of them and still roster 5 guns with them who are starters or high minute bench guys with +usage%.

Differentiating isn't the issue as seen by those guys overall owenership, it just boils down to playing the slates you feel and playing the ones you don't.

I'll fade a lot of slates here initially but may attack something during that day.

Like yesterday, I played the late slate, and a lot of days(sometimes weeks at a time) I completely fade full slates and do Max entry on the turbo

Pricing is so soft right now 280 didn't cash in some GPP's. 

Nobody is going to want Bogdan after yesterday and will choose Sean K instead.

Booker Probably moves to C?

Might invade that 7oclock turbo and load up on Lin/Scola/Bogdan 

edit: I thought it was Lopez and Hamilton out it was Lopez and Foye, nevermind

Last edited:
What optimzer do you use

Fantasy cruncher and Swish Analytics

Fantasy Cruncher has been better for main and punt plays
While swish had been better for turbo or late slates

For example: Fan Crunch has the punt play on main as Vince carter , while my face went like [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji] when I saw it
They did have James Ennis correct on night 2

What optimzer do you use
Fantasy cruncher and Swish Analytics

Fantasy Cruncher has been better for main and punt plays
While swish had been better for turbo or late slates

For example: Fan Crunch has the punt play on main as Vince carter , while my face went like [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji] when I saw it
They did have James Ennis correct on night 2
50 a month for FC 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Is it worth 
nerd.gif

Who are our value plays? Kilpatrick, Justin Holiday, rozier.

I like the alphabet, porzingis and vucevic.

My punt maybe Wade.

Today may be the fade AD day.

Last edited:
50 a month for FC :wow: :wow:

Is it worth :nerd:

Free month trial for month on both sites, then they charge. So I'm using now lol , let me know if y'all need me to plug in lineups

So far the sites help, but it's early

They have been right 3 out of 4 nights this season

I wanna get into this but I don't wanna lose :lol:

:nerd:

Deposit what you can afford to lose & stick to 50/50 games . But on some nights it's just unpredictable

Like injuries or a player having an off night

It's definitely a slow grind

Back
Top Bottom