OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

didn't get OT 
tired.gif

Glad Dame came thru in the end! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Almost took down a Late $1 GPP , got 3rd but was worth the investment

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]G. Antetokounmpo[/td][td]46.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.R. Smith[/td][td]29.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony[/td][td]34[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Kevin Love[/td][td]25.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Jusuf Nurkic[/td][td]25.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Kemba Walker[/td][td]42[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Trevor Booker[/td][td]40.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Avery Bradley[/td][td]57.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 301.75[/td][/tr][/table]
Jokic > Nurkic

Last edited:
Got lazy last night finally ran out of all money I won from preseason didn't deposit for the $40 entry.

I played the $3 entry and figures I put up 318.25 in the $40 it woulda won $500 Lolol oh well

Shoutout to that Denver/Portland stack

Anyone doing NFL today?

Seems like NFL is on the back burner.

I am hoesntly just playing in qualifiers. I want the $33 MEGA Bird ticket :lol:

Today's NFL lineup

Jameis

Ware

Forte

Julio

Evans

Adams

Doyle

Santos

Cardinals

I didn't really do much research this week since I was focused on NBA, so we'll see how it goes.

no one doing basketball today ?? should i swap anyone out from a lineup of harden, westbrook, and KD for  KAWI the claws

Back
Top Bottom