OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]J.J. Barea[/td][td]34.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Nick Young[/td][td]25.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]T.J. Warren[/td][td]40[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Markieff Morris[/td][td]25.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Marc Gasol[/td][td]41.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]79.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Luol Deng[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]G. Antetokounmpo[/td][td]44.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 301.75
[/td][/tr][/table]
 Always one person off 
mean.gif

COMPLETE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Derek Carr[/td][td]39.82[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Devontae Booker[/td][td]18.4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Theo Riddick[/td][td]27.3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Amari Cooper[/td][td]38.3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Emmanuel Sanders[/td][td]10.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Willie Snead[/td][td]11.6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Coby Fleener[/td][td]7.6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Julio Jones[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Falcons[/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 161.72[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: 10/30/2016 12:54 PM EST

cashline was really low this weekend. lot of the chalk busted. 

my wrs te and d 
mean.gif

What's the best contest on fan duel? Small amount of entries?

Entered one for yesterday for $1, almost 300,000 entries and end at 22,001 place

Didn't win anything special but I listen to a lot of fantasy/DFS on xm radio and kinda want to start depositing and playing.

:nerd:

What's the best contest on fan duel? Small amount of entries?

Entered one for yesterday for $1, almost 300,000 entries and end at 22,001 place

Didn't win anything special but I listen to a lot of fantasy/DFS on xm radio and kinda want to start depositing and playing.

nerd.gif
50/50 contests give you the best odds of cashing. Also, higher the entry fee the more experienced pool of players you'll see. FD does have beginner contests as well.

50/50 strategy in short: don't take too many risks. You're better off stacking a bunch of mid level guys, grab a superstar maybe two, and taking a flier on one or two other guys to fill out your roster.

Boom or bust lineups (mix of high priced superstars and low priced bargain bin guys) or best kept for large tournaments where the cash line is higher.
Booker is questionable with a bum toe. If he doesn't play I would go with Lowry and Bledsoe.

But I would go with them anyways. Lawson don't offer no real upside and clippers might blow out suns
Thanks G.

Back
Top Bottom