OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I was all over the place with my lineups.

But my favorite plays tonight are Lowry, T Booker, Knight and Jonas

My punts = Bledsoe, Lawson, Chandler, Korver, Rivers, Muscala

I dont have them much but Lin and Warren as well.

Edit: Autocorrect changed half of my sentences 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gibson the first to hit 6 times value today. Nurkic is right behind him

Edit: Patterson hit 6 times as well.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Chris Paul[/td][td]46.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Sean Kilpatrick[/td][td]17[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Bojan Bogdanovic[/td][td]20.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Trevor Booker[/td][td]20.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Jusuf Nurkic[/td][td]50[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jeremy Lin[/td][td]29.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Blake Griffin[/td][td]43.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kyle Lowry[/td][td]50.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 278.50[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
I cashed again tonight. Props to whoever posted info about fantasy cruncher. I got a free pass and have been using It to create lineups and it's helped me cash. Multipliers and single entry small tourneys are where it's at I see. I hope this good luck will continue. Any other number crunching websites?

I've been really busy the last few days and my lineups over the weekend showed. NFL action went well. Some min cashes in GPP, slight losses.

Any NBA injuries or increased minutes? I gotta find good low to mid range prices

working around this wish i coulda fit ennis instead of barnes but im 100 short
You sure you want Frazier against the duo of Alphabet/Delly?

Also, I love Embiid at $4500. He gets the nod across every format for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom