Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i have never seen a player in Westbrick's caliber ballhog so much.. i mean, he thinks he's in the same level as Iverson, Kobe, LeBron, Wade, etc...     condsidering he's got Kevin Durant in his team, he never passes to him 
laugh.gif
Have you see how KD is getting locked up this series by DeShawn Stevenson, Shawn Marion, Jason Kidd, whoever the put on him?

Yea pass HIM the ball. If anybody, pass the ball to Harden more next yr

Someone lock KD in the weight room this summer and swallow the key.

Congrats to Kidd and Dirk, Terry a !!$$+ for that dunk tho.

That dunk was dirty, but my god does Dirk look ungod damn stoppable if its Miami vs Mavs i don't know who i want to win, if only Mavs didn't beat lakers i would root for mavs

Congrats to the Mavs.. Dirk, Peja, Jason, Shawn.. go get that ring. 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be mad if the Heat make it to the Finals and win it though.

I knew the Matrix would be effective in this series, but he went hard in the paint on these boys!
25pts tonite and shut down Westbrook for the final 5minutes of the game.

I knew the Matrix would be effective in this series, but he went hard in the paint on these boys!
25pts tonite and shut down Westbrook for the final 5minutes of the game.

Congrats to the Mavs.. Dirk, Peja, Jason, Shawn.. go get that ring. 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be mad if the Heat make it to the Finals and win it though.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i have never seen a player in Westbrick's caliber ballhog so much.. i mean, he thinks he's in the same level as Iverson, Kobe, LeBron, Wade, etc...     condsidering he's got Kevin Durant in his team, he never passes to him 
laugh.gif
Have you see how KD is getting locked up this series by DeShawn Stevenson, Shawn Marion, Jason Kidd, whoever the put on him?

Yea pass HIM the ball. If anybody, pass the ball to Harden more next yr

yeah, i agree.;.  thought harden should have been the playmaker from the start

Back
Top Bottom