Official Dedication 5 Thread... Now Available for download

First saw that Chance dude on MTV U..... my word that Juice song is annoying, however I'm gonna try to find some more of his work

First saw that Chance dude on MTV U..... my word that Juice song is annoying, however I'm gonna try to find some more of his work
Cocoa butter kisses, everythings good, everybody's something, favorite song, lost, basically check out all of Acid rap.

dudes my favorite rapper now. 

Exactly what I want and expect from Wayne, entertaining raps over the hottest beats with great flows. Wayne obviously ain't going back to C2, D2 type ****, he's at where he's at. The man has spit more raps than any other artist since 04 and he can still skate on any beat.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:smokin

Exactly what I want and expect from Wayne, entertaining raps over the hottest beats with great flows. Wayne obviously ain't going back to C2, D2 type ****, he's at where he's at. The man has spit more raps than any other artist since 04 and he can still skate on any beat.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:smokin

"I cant trust my iPhone I think Siri the feds"
pimp.gif

I'm really Chance the Rapper
But this mixtape is straight hilarious, Wayne gave no dambs lol

I thought "Started" was legit really good.
As far as mixtapes are concerned....its a really good mixtape. Its just a mixtape i wasn't' expecting anything big krit mixtape caliber.

Im good though >>>>

3 years ago a Lil Wayne thread would easily do 30 pages in this amount of time. My how times have changed :smh:

That cellphone line tho :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom