OFFICIAL Denver Nuggets @ Portlands Trail Blazers

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Hoorah!

a portland loss...too bad the rockets won...damn.
I love how the GSW fans come into every Western Conference thread rooting for people to lose
tongue.gif
Ya'll are funny cats.

^Don't mind the guy that said that about Roy. He's like one of those ******s in class that everyone just gives a free pass because after all the timesthat people try to correct him and tell him to calm the hell down, he will never listen and still runs his mouth about nonsense. So yeah, just ignore the guy.At this point, people have come to accept that character. He's always talkin' reckless.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

worst commentating job Ive ever listened to
smh.gif

the win tho
pimp.gif

Are you guys talking about the Portland announcers or the Nuggets Chris Marlowe/Scott Hastings?

Scott Hastings is a real cool guy in real life. I've met him a couple times.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Portlands announcers.

those guys are such homers. when portland doubled tmac a ton in their last game and they said, why are we guarding him like every team does with brandonroy and i was like
roll.gif

and thought to myself, "brandon roy getsthat treatment
roll.gif
." only they think a guy avg 19 pts gets doubled allthe damn time.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Scott Hastings is a real cool guy in real life. I've met him a couple times.

That combined with the fact that Marlowe was on the show "Love Boat" makes it impossible to hate them.

I actually hate the Denver announcers because they are hella biased too. I didn't get to hear these announcers though. I enjoy Memphis' announcers,esp. dude with the southern accent.

But Denver announcers are such homers and slurp Melo soo hard.

Can Somebody answer this for me.

I just watched the final play on NBA.com and Im wondering, why don't you guard A.I. with somebody longer like Outlaw at the end of the game when you knowwither him or Melo are getting the ball at the end of the game?

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Portlands announcers.

those guys are such homers. when portland doubled tmac a ton in their last game and they said, why are we guarding him like every team does with brandon roy and i was like
roll.gif

and thought to myself, "brandon roy gets that treatment
roll.gif
." only they think a guy avg 19 pts gets doubled all the damn time.
roll.gif
I can't begin to explain my giddiness to the fact that everyone is hearing the joke of Blazers announcing. FOR YEARS I've had to listento these douche bags. Now let the world beware.

On a national level I used to think Steve Jones was bad, and he was, (plugging Mo Cheeks for coach of the year with the highest payroll in the league and theywere in 6th place in the conference
indifferent.gif
) but when I heard Mike Riceand Brian Wheeler and that Barrett dude, I wanted to stab my ears with a pitchfork.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom