OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

EnergeticInsistentIndianringneckparakeet-small.gif

All I need to know is how I get my free year with Verizon to start and push back my 3 year pre order.

All I need to know is how I get my free year with Verizon to start and push back my 3 year pre order.
it was already explained in the post about the verizon deal and the post after that
u can get both
so essentially have 4 years

What is the price of the Disney+ bundle with ad free Hulu? This is assuming that will be an option day 1?

Eligibility and sign up
  1. Who's eligible to get the Disney+ promotion?
    Starting 11/12/19, for a limited time, you're eligible to get the Disney+ promotion when you either:You can also get Disney+ on us for 12 months when you get Verizon Fios Home Internet. Visit our Verizon Fios and Disney+ FAQs to learn more.

Note: Business and prepaid accounts aren't eligible for the "Disney+on us" promotion.

2. How do I sign up for the Disney+ promotion if I’m new to Verizon Wireless?
    The Disney+ offer starts 11/12/19.

To get Disney+ on us for 12 months, first, choose your service:New customers: When your phone is activated with the unlimited data plan or your 5G Home Internet installation is complete, we'll email your confirmation and Disney+ enrollment instructions.

Note: You must be the account owner or account manager to enroll.
    1. If you're new to Verizon, register for your My Verizon online account. This is required so you can set up your promotional subscription online. Or download and use the My Verizon app.*
    2. Sign in to your My Verizon account or the app.
    3. You'll see an invitation to take advantage of the Disney+ promotion. Click Get Disney+ and accept the Terms and Conditions.
    4. You'll be guided to set up an account through the Disney+ portal.
    Or with:
    • My Verizon online: Go to Account, scroll to Manage Add-ons and apps, then choose Get Disney+.
    • My Verizon app: Go to Account, then Add-ons and choose Get Disney+.
    Important:
    • The email address you use for the account can't already be in use by an active Disney+ account.
    • Your 12-month promotional period starts when you accept the terms and conditions and not when you complete enrollment through Disney+.

3. I already have Disney+. Can I still take advantage of this promotion?
    If your existing Disney+ subscription is through:
    • Verizon:
      • You can only have 1 Disney+ subscription for each Verizon account (each account has its own bill).
      • If your existing Disney+ subscription is already on your Verizon account, you can cancel it online or through the My Verizon app. You can then sign up for the promotion with a qualifying purchase through Verizon.
      • If the Disney+ subscription is on a separate Verizon account (i.e., you have 2 accounts, 1 with Verizon Wireless and 1 with Verizon Fios and Disney+ is on 1 of those), you can get the Disney+ 12 months promotion with a qualifying purchase on the other account.
    • Disney - If you have:
      • A multi-year or annual subscription - that subscription is paused while the Verizon Disney+ promotion is in use.
      • A month-to-month Disney+ subscription - Disney sends you an email with instructions to manage your existing Disney account.
    • Other third parties - If you have an annual subscription, Disney sends you an email with instructions to manage your existing Disney account.

4. How do I sign up for the Disney+ promotion if I already have an unlimited data plan?
    If you already have an unlimited data plan and a My Verizon account, you can:
    • Sign in to My Verizon online or the My Verizon app. If you're eligible, you see the Disney+ on us offer on the home page.
    • Click Get Disney+, accept the Terms and Conditions and follow the prompts to start your promotional subscription.

5. How long do I have to sign up?
    If you're eligible, you can sign up for the Disney+ promotional subscription between 11/12/19 and 6/1/20.

6. Can I get more than 1 Disney+ offer on my Verizon account?
    The Disney+ 12 months subscription offer is available to eligible unlimited data plans, 5G Home Internet and Fios customers.

1 offer is available per account. Because you have a separate account and bill for Verizon Wireless and for Verizon Fios, if you have a qualifying service on each account, you could have a Disney+ promotional subscription on each account.

Note: You'd need to use a different email address for each of the promotional subscriptions. Only 1 email address can be used per each Disney+ account.

Read that if you want that Ad free Hulu in the bundle you need to get that FIRST before trying to get the bundle.

Annoyed the app isn't ready to download yet but when I go into my PS4s tv and video sections the shows show up on there, so it's clear they working on it.

I've see so many posts links to bundles that don't exist. Am I better off waiting for black Friday at this point?

Back
Top Bottom