OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Anybody get the Verizon deal to extend their 3 year pre order? My account says I’m enrolled through the Verizon deal but my next charge date hasn’t been extended.

Serious question. Is there a chance Disney can grow their theater audience by means of D+? Folks that might not have gone to Marvel movies or SW movies might be compelled to after getting caught up on the streaming service.

Serious question. Is there a chance Disney can grow their theater audience by means of D+? Folks that might not have gone to Marvel movies or SW movies might be compelled to after getting caught up on the streaming service.

for marvel, probably very minimal growth because those are hauling in billions already but feige has said the d+ series affects the films and those characters will also continue their story in theaters

it will probably help boost some of their other IPs though

Anybody get the Verizon deal to extend their 3 year pre order? My account says I’m enrolled through the Verizon deal but my next charge date hasn’t been extended.

it is weird, i get the same thing but on their FAQ they just said do not worry and if there is an issue, they can probably do a rollback

Annual or Multi-year Subscriber (subscription purchased from Disney):
Visit the Disney+ offer page at the Verizon website starting on November 12th. Simply follow the instructions to enroll in the offer and after enrolling on the Verizon site you will be directed to the Disney+ site to login to your Disney+ account to apply the promotional offer. Once you have redeemed the offer, there is nothing additional you need to do. Your existing subscription will be extended by the length of the promotional period, and you can continue to enjoy Disney+.

ill try and contact them next week about it though, just got to let things settle as everyones probably trying to get a hold of them right and cs are most likely swamped

i am curious about the bunble if you have the pre-order though, its still $12.99 iirc so that mean you dont get the pre-order disco?

when i signed up, they said there was no need to cancel current subscription and they will adjust?
hulu wont have concurrent stream with this bundle
:stoneface:
That's fine but I want the bundle because it comes with ESPN which I didn't have

I got -$5.99 but I dont know if I was acknowledged for having the ad free at the time..

If I'm paying 13.49 (hulu w/c) + 4.99 (ESPN+) = 18.49 - 5.99 (disco) = 12.49.....then Nobody should pay more than than for having all three. I'll wait a couple of weeks before I jump in

My watchlist is so full of stuff off of sheer excitement.

It also seems to work if you go to the watchlist from the error page or go to Search and look for stuff. The homepage seems to be the problem.

Watched the forky asks a question, then watched some endgame deleted scenes, was gonna watch X-Men but hella episodes are missing including the very first one, night of the sentinels part 1.

I fell asleep to the Simpsons last night and kept it running because I wanted to see if it does that auto shut off like Netflix. It ran 9 straight episodes before going off

Went to cancel my cable tv and company said I still had to pay for the full month even if I cancelled today. Cable companies will try to get you anyway they can. And it’s people out here with hacked android boxes with hq live tv and Netflix for $30 a month. I should have went the bootleg route, but I tried to be a law abiding citizen. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom