OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is set to be released January 26, 2018 internationally and February 1, 2018 in Japan.
for the Playstation 4, Xbox one, and Microsoft windows..........been some talk of a switch port

LIST OF CHARARCTERS............so far

Players who pre-ordered Dragon Ball FighterZ received early access to the game's open beta test period, as well as early unlocks for the SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta characters and an additional in-game stamp pack. Two digital bundles have been announced: The "FighterZ Edition" includes the game and the FighterZ Pass, which includes eight additional downloadable characters. The "Ultimate Edition" includes all content from the FighterZ Edition, as well as a Commentator Voice Pack and additional music from the anime series which can be played during battle. A physical collector's edition for the game is also available, which includes a steelbook case, three art boards, and a 7" statue of Goku

itsover1000.jpg

The Ultimate Edition includes:
• The game
• FighterZ Pass (8 new characters)
• Anime Music Pack (11 songs from the Anime)
• Commentator Voice Pack

The FighterZ Edition includes:
the game and the FighterZ Pass,
which adds 8 new mighty characters to the roster.

What system everyone getting for?
I'm getting PS4.
I live in Korea though debating if i'll just get japan port.

:wow:Damn, that straight up looks like you’re playing the show! How far we have come!

What’s the mechanics looking like?

Good point.. I was terrible at both of those games but they were super fun to buttonmash

Naw, My ps4 has been strictly used to watch netflix. I have no time to game and now that im married and in a small studio apartment right now, I can't even game at night because the tv is too big and bright. When we move in a couple months i'll be able to play more since I'll be working at night and she'll be working in the day time. This game comes out right when the work schedule changes so I hope i can get some time with this and Overwatch again.

Back
Top Bottom