OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
What version did everyone pre-order?

Do I really have to drop 95.00 + tax to have all the character on day 1?

What version did everyone pre-order?

Do I really have to drop 95.00 + tax to have all the character on day 1?
You can drop $95 but nobody will have all the characters day 1. The DLC isn't ready. I bought the base game and I'll cop the rest when it drops

kid buu was my anchor character in the beta . every comeback i had he past few days was due to him

12 noon or midnight?
I may not be able to play today.
My wife isn't going to the gym so we'll probably be awake all night chilling

Watching more vids. I have never wanted a game so bad since MVC2 coming to ps2.
Like i want to put time in on this game. I unfortunately won't have internet for a few weeks in March.
all cpu practice for awhile so i can come online beastly.

Watching more vids. I have never wanted a game so bad since MVC2 coming to ps2.
Like i want to put time in on this game. I unfortunately won't have internet for a few weeks in March.
all cpu practice for awhile so i can come online beastly.
bruh im a put a beating on u so bad when we finally play
i cant wait :evil:

remember beta comes back tonight

I'm not going to be able to play the beta tonight unless my wife wants to read a book or something.

suppose to be the final character of the base roster
android 21 after she transforms or something

also
should i get a fight stick
im getting old
my damn hands are hurting playing this game

Your hands can't keep up with your ambitions of winning, you getting this work on the 26th....
Nawghty
Stay Lurkin
RR legend
all Tree of yall.

I think if i was back in America I would've gotten the collectors edition. May still buy it and give my boy the game inside

Last edited:
Your hands can't keep up with your ambitions of winning, you getting this work on the 26th....
Nawghty
Stay Lurkin
RR legend
all Tree of yall.

I think if i was back in America I would've gotten the collectors edition. May still buy it and give my boy the game inside
:evil:

Nawghty
Stay Lurkin
RR legend
all Tree of yall.

:lol:

is there a way to turn auto combo off. im at the point now where it's holding me back more than anything.
Yea Adult Gohan is is beast, if you can get over that Level 5 like I was tell yell a few pages back he becomes godly. Sure we gotta wait one more week.
also got a friend in America who may send me the collectors edition of the game.

is there a way to turn auto combo off. im at the point now where it's holding me back more than anything.
Yea Adult Gohan is is beast, if you can get over that Level 5 like I was tell yell a few pages back he becomes godly. Sure we gotta wait one more week.
also got a friend in America who may send me the collectors edition of the game.

You don’t have to use them

Back
Top Bottom