OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro so are you. I have no idea how you're getting a smash hit when I'm literally jumping backwards holding block. It's ridiculous

Smash hit, air dash, medium auto combo. smash hit air dash medium combo. how i'm not catching you in between is beyond me **** is crazy

do one more, my wife came right as that match was starting
seandon you still wanna play right

damn man every game i felt myself getting too anxious. Great games, that Last one i was so pissed i swear i pressed it at the same time.

damn man every game i felt myself getting too anxious. Great games, that Last one i was so pissed i swear i pressed it at the same time.
yeah man it was really close. i was surprised i pulled that hit off. I gotta get better at blocking, especially against kid buu man. i was getting exposed badly

he aint work me
few times he had all characters still
but other times
he was midway and to the end
losing ground
to where if i played more than him
i woulda won

fell victim to that dash, triangle auto combo too
flood sweatin he losing his grip.

played a party match game, it's fun but its pretty laggy, I def want to play some more of that, didn't think it I was going to like it as much.

Last edited:
fell victim to that dash, triangle auto combo too
flood sweatin he losing his grip.

played a party match game, it's fun but its pretty laggy, I def want to play some more of that, didn't think it I was going to like it as much.
Yeah he trash
Specially since he always practicing

predictable same combo trash, im coming for you, you feel this pressure. that wasn't the team i meant to throw at you but I was in a rush, I got someone for that suckka just wait. see me tomm

predictable same combo trash, im coming for you, you feel this pressure. that wasn't the team i meant to throw at you but I was in a rush, I got someone for that suckka just wait. see me tomm
ill join in tomorrow too

Back
Top Bottom