• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
i did a few party matches the other day
mad fun
tagging in folks
and getting tagged in randomly is :rofl:

I knew every pattern he was doing, just had the wrong personnell out there.
I'm so close to getting Android 21, and when I do, you're def done
yall give me a time, it's saturday in 8 hours for me. I had some stuff i needed to do.

yall give me a time, it's saturday in 8 hours for me. I had some stuff i needed to do.
What’s your excuse gonna be when I replace kid buu with base form Vegeta as soon as that DLC drops?

Bruh u still ain’t unlocked android 21

that first kick went through a regular kamehama
Bruh u still ain’t unlocked android 21
You're joking right? the Android Arc is tedious AF I've put in minimum 3 1/2 hours today on this story mode and still only 73% total.

I ain’t unlock 21 yet either

I don’t care about her character and the story mode is way too tedious for me to let forth any effort in

that first kick went through a regular kamehama

You're joking right? the Android Arc is tedious AF I've put in minimum 3 1/2 hours today on this story mode and still only 73% total.
bruh u don't have to do every fight
just the ones leading u to the boss fights
take the shortest path
i did that in 1 night :rofl:

he looks good but kinda looks like his model isn't finished. Lacks polish if you know what I mean, we got a date yet?

My PS4 lbs stupid 2 step verification kicked in on Sunday. I haven't been able to play or get on since then called Sony twice I don't have a phone for the US so they can't text me. I'm heated

My PS4 lbs stupid 2 step verification kicked in on Sunday. I haven't been able to play or get on since then called Sony twice I don't have a phone for the US so they can't text me. I'm heated
Sounds like excuses to me, cuz

i been watchin vids in the mean time, you getting destroyed when im back up today or tomm

Back
Top Bottom