OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
How do you Lvl 3 switch after two Lvl 1 switches? Only technique I can't figure out. Was told assist and while holding back but doesn't seem work.

Any tips on extending aerial combos? I see some guys getting 8 to 9 hits manually.

now when you sign in to your ps4 you get a text message for another verification code to use. I can't use it because im not in the states and don't even remember putting a phone number.

now when you sign in to your ps4 you get a text message for another verification code to use. I can't use it because im not in the states and don't even remember putting a phone number.
Gotta go to Sony’s US website and try to access your account that way

Already tried. Still makes me do a verification I did live chat 3 times and called yesterday supposedly its in review.

Its BS.

My PS4 lbs stupid 2 step verification kicked in on Sunday. I haven't been able to play or get on since then called Sony twice I don't have a phone for the US so they can't text me. I'm heated
Have the text go to someone u know in the us and then have that person email u the code from the text

bro Live chat won't even let me do that because they said I don't have the original number I put

How do you Lvl 3 switch after two Lvl 1 switches? Only technique I can't figure out. Was told assist and while holding back but doesn't seem work.

Any tips on extending aerial combos? I see some guys getting 8 to 9 hits manually.

lvl 3 Supers should be back + assist. If that doesn't work then half-circle-back + assist.

Been playing non stop trying to find my faults. I couldn't be bothered finding this thread. Joined a discord

they really should let the sparkling be able to break out mid-combos thats my only grip

people be practicing that infinity combo you stand no change to break out of it till your on ur last player..game is no more fun

in the anime they just dont stand there and get woped up when they power up they back off the opponent

should take notes from xenoverse 2 update ..that limit burst feature is so clutch

people who spam 16 and goku black teams are problems :frown:

I agree with the sparking blast thing. Even if the other dude can still destroy me give me a chance.

I'll be on in about 1 hour and 15 mins.

Reactions: g14
i've played 3 ranked games lol.
I keep it casual or join random ring matches.
May have found my new team with Trunks/Adult gohan/ gokublack. I tried to play with krillian, his range is just so short though. it's a huge difference playing with him and goku black, whose range on his down heavy is tremendous.

Does anyone have a time table for the rest of the DLC?

I need to master my son Cabba already

they really should let the sparkling be able to break out mid-combos thats my only grip

people be practicing that infinity combo you stand no change to break out of it till your on ur last player..game is no more fun
From my understanding, the infinite combo is a glitch and will likely be patched. If we're referencing the Ginyu/Racoome infinity combo that is. Besides its setup is not practical.

I like what I see from Bardock and Broly gameplay-wise but if there's no special intro for Goku vs Broly, im going to be disappointed. Already don't like Broly not calling Bardock "kakarot?".

He may.
He's not talking about infinite combo think he is talking about people just playing well combo strings you should be able to break that with use of your sparking. Or atleast vanish.

It was already scanned they'll have dramatic finishes and special intros

Back
Top Bottom