OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn’t know you had to pre-order the game to play the beta. Bummer.

"Failed to initialize network" wtf... This happened a bit for early access, but I was able to play for 10 hours straight. Now that it's available to everyone, it doesnt wanna connect at all... SMH...

PRobably gonna be a pass for me.the gameplay is foment but I guess I'm spoiled with how MJ and Injustice handle the overall menus And matchmaking. I just don't like the experience in DBFZ

Don't think it's my type of fighter. Might be the best looking DBZ ever made so far.

Finally got through, just played practice mode since I wasn't able to get any ranked or casual matches. Game is LIT.

I'm jealous of everyone who got to play this . Downloaded last night, and waited for about an hour, and it wouldn't connect to anyone. Now it won't even connect to the network :smh:

I need to learn how to chain them air combos better, i try to go a little slow when tapping. the button and trying different buttons but it's not working. also sorta hard to string the supers to the combos. im not use to having a super on R1 and R2, but when I switched dragon rush to L1, it was harder to block and rush.

u will get the hang of it
when ur able to fully practice u will get it
theres auto combos though so that helps
auto combo to dragon rush then auto combo then special

it's fun but after practicing some more and doing some laggy matches. I can't tell if auto combos are holding me back or not. i feel like with goku i could be doing way more work .
Gohan too. i feel like auto combo holds him back especially when you level up past 5 and he gets that speed.
also can't wait to play with yamcha and tien. practice mode got yamcha looking like a beast.

dude playing with beerus earlier was breaking me down, i couldn't move.

Please tell me the beta was extended. I never played an online match. Just ran through tutorial and played some trial matches against CPU

Back
Top Bottom