Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The initial response to Kale was probably a driving force behind this. When that teaser first popped up showing her as a LSSJ people went nuts but apparently response to her character as a whole was disappointing (According to Twitter experts). This was the next logical step

DhtzrTJWkAEzUPp.jpg

YAMCHA GONNA CARRY EVERYONE TO THE FINISH LINE WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I liked BoTG movie. RoF was ok up until the ending but most of the DBZ movies could be picked apart like some of yall are doing with the super movies. :lol:

Leaked sticker sheet for the movie shows a first look at Broly’s new design

Their aren’t any clearer versions out at this point
Will update post when one does

Also, FUNIMATION is bringing the movie to US theaters in January :pimp:

78A50D39-11B9-4E36-941B-B99150B8DF11.jpeg

my theater is showing old DBZ movies every month starting in September . I think broly movie is first. there showing 2 at a time.

Super pretty much made the case that Saiyans are the strongest race and their powers are potentially limitless so Broly will most definitely be stronger than Jiren.

my theater is showing old DBZ movies every month starting in September . I think broly movie is first. there showing 2 at a time.
Broly, Fusion Reborn, Bardock.

Pay attention because they may be incorporating that into the next show
I’d definitely say no

But at the same time I wouldn’t be surprised if we never saw Jiten again so it might not matter :lol:
Broly will probably in the ball park of Jiren, maybe as strong as Toppo

ADA2D24F-6C9F-4479-A4E0-CEAD3233B020.png

For those interested.

Finally went live.
Was mad disappointed in those

I thought they were gonna kill the game by making new hair molds for all the characters they did

Plus that color is still pretty bad to me
And the metallic translucent effect looks extra bad

1531357973187.png

this has me intrigued. if broly has another form in addition to lssj... maybe its something ssj4-esque?

Back
Top Bottom