Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

thought this was neat

okay that's dope as hell lol

And yeah the purple Ki was kinda suspicisious..

maybe since it was Ultra Instinct and it's a lot of god Ki involved, when it wore it all that god ki like.. exploded on him or something cuz that **** looked painful and brutal lol

The timing of Goku's stamina running out is still suspect to me. Definitely seems like someone did something to him, especially with that weird purple lightning all around him.

Right??

They really drew it to look like a Frieza attack imo

It looked like a blast pierced his body and the purple stuff looked like something out of friezas book

So, ep 130 surpasses ep 5 in terms of best animated Super episode

or NAH??
hqdefault.jpg

Think it's just god energy goku was using. and it backfired. He literally upgraded like 3 levels in 48 minutes, its no wonder his body couldn't really take it

Dude was just on in his feels b. Losing pretty much everything since young age and fighting for himself all his life

He's just on a different path compared to Goku

But yea F him.

Jiren is nothing like Sasuke............Sasuke has a better origin story than this ****er that had a lackluster 5 minute explanation summary that had no emotion or compassion involved.

Jiren is nothing like Sasuke............Sasuke has a better origin story than this ****er that had a lackluster 5 minute explanation summary that had no emotion or compassion involved.
True

Jiren had sasuke backstory but divided by 10000

Less than a minute left, goku drained like he's never been drained before by power of the gods, back up in time for the finale.

What was the point?

Come on man. Obviously he wasn't talking in that sense. Especially since the entire Naruto shippudeen should've just been called Sasuke nut hang chronicles..
Sticking about power levels its pretty much in par. God's of destruction are the hokages. Then you got Sasuke through plot not jutsu is somehow way above them in power.

Dude was just on in his feels b. Losing pretty much everything since young age and fighting for himself all his life

He's just on a different path compared to Goku

But yea F him.

This is not the way of the Pride Troopers.

If Toppo wasn't shook of Jiren, he should take his membership and uniform away.

The anime continues to be wildly inconsistent..

Seems like most of yall enjoyed the ep so ive been trying not to rain on the parade :lol:

episode was trash
so damn trash
i dont even feel like giving my thoughts why
sure yall already discussed
but yeah trash

Could of swore Goku's spine jumped out of his back, aint seen nothing like that since the first Goku vs Vegeta fight when he over used the Kaio-Ken. I'm totally for them having consequences for reaching these new power levels. At the end of the day their not gods, way above humans but even Saiyans are mortals

Watched the ep 4 times simply for the action and art. The episode outside of that wasn't great imo.
I love 17 but bringing him back now is goofy.
Jiren's heel turn by shooting a ki blast at the audience... wild out of character and for him to flip like that was strange. Especially after he cursed out Toppo. Jiren shouldn't be a pride trooper at all based on philosophy.

If I'm being honest. Vegeta saying "Beat Jiren for us" bothered me a tiny beat. :lol:
Couldn't they have left out the "for us" to make my man sound a little less like a cheerleader?

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom